Naga Sea Witch
Table of Contents
Naga Sea Witch is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Naga Sea Witch is a Control or Combo focused card that can allow you to essentially increase the Tempo of some of your slower cards. For example, on turn 10 you can play Ysera alongside a Naga Sea Witch, essentially getting a 5/5 for free alongside your Ysera.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Naga Sea Witch can show some value in a high curve Control deck like Ramp Druid. Since its stats are reasonable enough for its Mana cost, it has the flexibility of being able to played on curve, or held for a later combo.
Naga Sea Witch is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper