Naga Sea Witch — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Naga Sea Witch is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naga Sea Witch is a Control or Combo focused card that can allow you to essentially increase the Tempo of some of your slower cards. For example, on turn 10 you can play Ysera alongside a Naga Sea Witch, essentially getting a 5/5 for free alongside your Ysera.
In Constructed, Naga Sea Witch can show some value in a high curve Control deck like Ramp Druid. Since its stats are reasonable enough for its Mana cost, it has the flexibility of being able to played on curve, or held for a later combo.
Naga Sea Witch is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge