Naga Sea Witch — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Naga Sea Witch is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naga Sea Witch is a Control or Combo focused card that can allow you to essentially increase the Tempo of some of your slower cards. For example, on turn 10 you can play Ysera alongside a Naga Sea Witch, essentially getting a 5/5 for free alongside your Ysera.
In Constructed, Naga Sea Witch can show some value in a high curve Control deck like Ramp Druid. Since its stats are reasonable enough for its Mana cost, it has the flexibility of being able to played on curve, or held for a later combo.
Naga Sea Witch is no longer available in Arena.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy