Naga Sea Witch — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Naga Sea Witch is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naga Sea Witch is a Control or Combo focused card that can allow you to essentially increase the Tempo of some of your slower cards. For example, on turn 10 you can play Ysera alongside a Naga Sea Witch, essentially getting a 5/5 for free alongside your Ysera.
In Constructed, Naga Sea Witch can show some value in a high curve Control deck like Ramp Druid. Since its stats are reasonable enough for its Mana cost, it has the flexibility of being able to played on curve, or held for a later combo.
Naga Sea Witch is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards