Nat, the Darkfisher
Table of Contents
Nat, the Darkfisher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nat, the Darkfisher is a card that has excellent stats for a 2 Mana minion. Generally, however, the drawback of granting your opponent cards is too severe to make this card worth including in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nat, the Darkfisher should only be considered in very niche decks that are looking to overdraw the opponent and draw out their entire deck. Even in these decks, it is generally quite weak since you will be unable to protect it on the board for long periods of time.
Nat, the Darkfisher is an extremely poor card in Arena as the slight increase in stats over a regular 2 Mana minion is not a sufficient benefit to risk drawing your opponent extra cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists