Nat, the Darkfisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nat, the Darkfisher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nat, the Darkfisher is a card that has excellent stats for a 2 Mana minion. Generally, however, the drawback of granting your opponent cards is too severe to make this card worth including in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nat, the Darkfisher should only be considered in very niche decks that are looking to overdraw the opponent and draw out their entire deck. Even in these decks, it is generally quite weak since you will be unable to protect it on the board for long periods of time.
Nat, the Darkfisher is an extremely poor card in Arena as the slight increase in stats over a regular 2 Mana minion is not a sufficient benefit to risk drawing your opponent extra cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest