Nat, the Darkfisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nat, the Darkfisher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nat, the Darkfisher is a card that has excellent stats for a 2 Mana minion. Generally, however, the drawback of granting your opponent cards is too severe to make this card worth including in your deck.
In Constructed, Nat, the Darkfisher should only be considered in very niche decks that are looking to overdraw the opponent and draw out their entire deck. Even in these decks, it is generally quite weak since you will be unable to protect it on the board for long periods of time.
Nat, the Darkfisher is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide