Nat, the Darkfisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nat, the Darkfisher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nat, the Darkfisher is a card that has excellent stats for a 2 Mana minion. Generally, however, the drawback of granting your opponent cards is too severe to make this card worth including in your deck.
In Constructed, Nat, the Darkfisher should only be considered in very niche decks that are looking to overdraw the opponent and draw out their entire deck. Even in these decks, it is generally quite weak since you will be unable to protect it on the board for long periods of time.
Nat, the Darkfisher is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck