Table of Contents
Netherspite Historian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Netherspite Historian is a key card for Dragon decks that can allow you to pick up more win-conditions for your deck without putting expensive clunky cards in your deck that can punish you against Aggro. Discover is a flexible mechanic that allows you pick up faster or more defensive cards like Twilight Guardian against fast decks, and pick up huge 9 or 10 Mana threats against Control.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Netherspite Historian is a key component of any Dragon deck with a Control based strategy. More aggressive Dragon decks such as Dragon Warrior however, should not play this card since it is such a weak Tempo play on the turn you play it.
Netherspite Historian is an extremely weak card in Arena. It is harder to draft a deck with good Dragon synergy in Arena than it is for any other tribe, which means most often this card will simply be an underpowered 2-drop.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists