Netherspite Historian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Netherspite Historian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Netherspite Historian allows you to be prepared for all matchups. Due to the nature of Discover, you will usually be able to select a Dragon that you need for the job in hand. This frees up slots to make your deck more efficient, rather than relying on guessing the meta correctly. Against Aggro decks, you can select a minion to play on curve, while against Control you can pick a big value engine such as Ysera.
Netherspite Historian is a staple card in Control Dragon decks. The versatility of the Discover mechanic means that you can use the Historian to pick a card that you need for the matchup and situation in hand, rather than load your deck with tech cards for each specific matchup.
Netherspite Historian is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck