Netherspite Historian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Netherspite Historian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Netherspite Historian allows you to be prepared for all matchups. Due to the nature of Discover, you will usually be able to select a Dragon that you need for the job in hand. This frees up slots to make your deck more efficient, rather than relying on guessing the meta correctly. Against Aggro decks, you can select a minion to play on curve, while against Control you can pick a big value engine such as Ysera.
Netherspite Historian is a staple card in Control Dragon decks. The versatility of the Discover mechanic means that you can use the Historian to pick a card that you need for the matchup and situation in hand, rather than load your deck with tech cards for each specific matchup.
Netherspite Historian is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck