Nightmare Amalgam — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightmare Amalgam is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightmare Amalgam is a unique card that gains the benefit of synergizing with all tribes in addition to offering great stats for a 3 Mana minion.
In Constructed, Nightmare Amalgam is a great choice for any deck that uses any kind of tribal synergies.
In Arena, Nightmare Amalgam is an excellent card. It is able to function perfectly fine by itself as a 3 Mana 3/4 minion, while also helping extract value from the few tribal cards that Arena decks are forced to take when there are poor choices available.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike