Nightmare Amalgam — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightmare Amalgam is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightmare Amalgam is a unique card that gains the benefit of synergizing with all tribes in addition to offering great stats for a 3 Mana minion.
In Constructed, Nightmare Amalgam is a great choice for any deck that uses any kind of tribal synergies.
In Arena, Nightmare Amalgam is an excellent card. It is able to function perfectly fine by itself as a 3 Mana 3/4 minion, while also helping extract value from the few tribal cards that Arena decks are forced to take when there are poor choices available.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List