Nightmare Amalgam — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightmare Amalgam is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightmare Amalgam is a unique card that gains the benefit of synergizing with all tribes in addition to offering great stats for a 3 Mana minion.
In Constructed, Nightmare Amalgam is a great choice for any deck that uses any kind of tribal synergies.
In Arena, Nightmare Amalgam is an excellent card. It is able to function perfectly fine by itself as a 3 Mana 3/4 minion, while also helping extract value from the few tribal cards that Arena decks are forced to take when there are poor choices available.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck