Nightmare Amalgam — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightmare Amalgam is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightmare Amalgam is a unique card that gains the benefit of synergizing with all tribes in addition to offering great stats for a 3 Mana minion.
In Constructed, Nightmare Amalgam is a great choice for any deck that uses any kind of tribal synergies.
In Arena, Nightmare Amalgam is an excellent card. It is able to function perfectly fine by itself as a 3 Mana 3/4 minion, while also helping extract value from the few tribal cards that Arena decks are forced to take when there are poor choices available.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter