Nightmare Amalgam — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightmare Amalgam is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightmare Amalgam is a unique card that gains the benefit of synergizing with all tribes in addition to offering great stats for a 3 Mana minion.
In Constructed, Nightmare Amalgam is a great choice for any deck that uses any kind of tribal synergies.
In Arena, Nightmare Amalgam is an excellent card. It is able to function perfectly fine by itself as a 3 Mana 3/4 minion, while also helping extract value from the few tribal cards that Arena decks are forced to take when there are poor choices available.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck