Table of Contents
Oasis Snapjaw is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Oasis Snapjaw has a total of 9 combined stats, which is on par with most accepted 4-drop minions. However, the distribution is quite unfavourable as the 2 attack is not enough to be competitive against other minions around the same Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
Oasis Snapjaw can be used at a Basic level in Hunter decks as it provides great synergy with Houndmaster. Beyond this however, it is rarely seen in Constructed play.
Oasis Snapjaw is a a below average pick in Arena for most classes. However, it can still do a decent job as a 4-drop minion if you are forced to take it late in a draft due to a lack of quality 4 Mana cards. It can also offer increased value in a Hunter deck that also features multiple Houndmasters.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists