Table of Contents
Ogre Brute is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ogre Brute has extremely powerful stats for its mana cost. If you get it into play in situations where you do not mind which target you attack, it can be an extremely powerful card. This card also has the added benefit of being able to attack characters protected behind a Taunt, or in Stealth.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the drawback of Ogre Brute might be too severe to justify inclusion. Since many decks have high priority targets that need to be removed at all costs, potentially having your attack miss the target could be disastrous. Since Ogre Brute only offers 1 additional stat over a card like Spider Tank, the risk of this card seems to outweigh the reward.
Ogre Brute is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists