Ogre Brute — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Brute is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Brute has extremely powerful stats for its mana cost. If you get it into play in situations where you do not mind which target you attack, it can be an extremely powerful card. This card also has the added benefit of being able to attack characters protected behind a Taunt, or in Stealth.
In Constructed, the drawback of Ogre Brute might be too severe to justify inclusion. Since many decks have high priority targets that need to be removed at all costs, potentially having your attack miss the target could be disastrous. Since Ogre Brute only offers 1 additional stat over a card like Spider Tank, the risk of this card seems to outweigh the reward.
Ogre Brute is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge