Ogre Brute — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Brute is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Brute has extremely powerful stats for its mana cost. If you get it into play in situations where you do not mind which target you attack, it can be an extremely powerful card. This card also has the added benefit of being able to attack characters protected behind a Taunt, or in Stealth.
In Constructed, the drawback of Ogre Brute might be too severe to justify inclusion. Since many decks have high priority targets that need to be removed at all costs, potentially having your attack miss the target could be disastrous. Since Ogre Brute only offers 1 additional stat over a card like, the risk of this card seems to outweigh the reward.
Ogre Brute is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck