Omega Defender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Omega Defender is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The first Omega card to be revealed from The Boomsday Project, Omega Defender is an underwhelming Taunt minion when played on curve and one of the most cost-effective minions in the game when played with 10 Mana crystals. Decks that are looking for a defensive tool and an end-game threat in one card will be happy to play Omega Defender.
Omega Defender fits best into ramp decks, where he can serve double duty as a defensive tool and a win condition. Control decks will likely need stronger defensive cards to play in the mid game than Omega Defender, and require a more reliable win condition than a minion with no battlecry or deathrattle abilities.
Omega cards must be particularly relevant before turn 10 to be playable in the Arena, as board-centered Arena games are frequently won or lost long before Omega can trigger. For Omega Defender, a 4 Mana 2/6 Taunt is not that far behind the curve for playability, making it a solid draft pick for any Arena deck.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards