Omega Defender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Omega Defender is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The first Omega card to be revealed from The Boomsday Project, Omega Defender is an underwhelming Taunt minion when played on curve and one of the most cost-effective minions in the game when played with 10 Mana crystals. Decks that are looking for a defensive tool and an end-game threat in one card will be happy to play Omega Defender.
Omega Defender fits best into ramp decks, where he can serve double duty as a defensive tool and a win condition. Control decks will likely need stronger defensive cards to play in the mid game than Omega Defender, and require a more reliable win condition than a minion with no battlecry or deathrattle abilities.
Omega cards must be particularly relevant before turn 10 to be playable in the Arena, as board-centered Arena games are frequently won or lost long before Omega can trigger. For Omega Defender, a 4 Mana 2/6 Taunt is not that far behind the curve for playability, making it a solid draft pick for any Arena deck.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's