Onyxia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Onyxia is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Onyxia is a card that is powerful in theory, but it is often outclassed by other options that synergise better with your deck. Although Onyxia represents excellent value, it does not do anything special for your deck, nor does it have an immediate effect on the board when you play it.
Onyxia is a poor choice for a Constructed deck when you have a full collection of cards. However, if you are on a budget and do not have many options available to you, Onyxia can still be a strong choice. It works particularly well in Druid decks due to the potential synergy with Savage Roar.
Onyxia is an extremely strong pick in Arena purely due to the amount of value it represents on the board.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List