Onyxia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Onyxia is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Onyxia is a card that is powerful in theory, but it is often outclassed by other options that synergise better with your deck. Although Onyxia represents excellent value, it does not do anything special for your deck, nor does it have an immediate effect on the board when you play it.
Onyxia is a poor choice for a Constructed deck when you have a full collection of cards. However, if you are on a budget and do not have many options available to you, Onyxia can still be a strong choice. It works particularly well in Druid decks due to the potential synergy with Savage Roar.
Onyxia is an extremely strong pick in Arena purely due to the amount of value it represents on the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck