Table of Contents
Onyxia is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Onyxia is a card that is powerful in theory, but it is often outclassed by other options that synergise better with your deck. Although Onyxia represents excellent value, it does not do anything special for your deck, nor does it have an immediate effect on the board when you play it.
2. Constructed Play
Onyxia is a poor choice for a Constructed deck when you have a full collection of cards. However, if you are on a budget and do not have many options available to you, Onyxia can still be a strong choice. It works particularly well in Druid decks due to the potential synergy with Savage Roar.
Onyxia is an extremely strong pick in Arena purely due to the amount of value it represents on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists