Onyxia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Onyxia is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Onyxia is a card that is powerful in theory, but it is often outclassed by other options that synergise better with your deck. Although Onyxia represents excellent value, it does not do anything special for your deck, nor does it have an immediate effect on the board when you play it.
2. Constructed Play
Onyxia is a poor choice for a Constructed deck when you have a full collection of cards. However, if you are on a budget and do not have many options available to you, Onyxia can still be a strong choice. It works particularly well in Druid decks due to the potential synergy with Savage Roar.
Onyxia is an extremely strong pick in Arena purely due to the amount of value it represents on the board.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!