Onyxia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Onyxia is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Onyxia is a card that is powerful in theory, but it is often outclassed by other options that synergise better with your deck. Although Onyxia represents excellent value, it does not do anything special for your deck, nor does it have an immediate effect on the board when you play it.
Onyxia is a poor choice for a Constructed deck when you have a full collection of cards. However, if you are on a budget and do not have many options available to you, Onyxia can still be a strong choice. It works particularly well in Druid decks due to the potential synergy with Savage Roar.
Onyxia is an extremely strong pick in Arena purely due to the amount of value it represents on the board.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens