Phantom Militia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Phantom Militia is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Phantom Militia is a below-average 3-drop that gains the benefit of the Echo effect. The Echo effect allows multiple copies of the card to be played in the same turn, allowing it to also function as a 6-drop or a 9-drop.
In Constructed, Phantom Militia is fairly underwhelming and servers no unique purpose. However, it can be used as a filler card, especially in Aggro decks that can take advantage of the Echo effect to prolong aggression in the late game.
In Arena, Phantom Militia is a good card. A 2/4 Taunt minion for 3 Mana is reasonable and the additional Echo effect allows the card to continue to be a strong draw in the late game.
Decks with Phantom Militia
Wild Quest Warrior Deck Guide 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|8,300||Apr 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend