Phantom Militia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Phantom Militia is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Phantom Militia is a below-average 3-drop that gains the benefit of the Echo effect. The Echo effect allows multiple copies of the card to be played in the same turn, allowing it to also function as a 6-drop or a 9-drop.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Phantom Militia is fairly underwhelming and servers no unique purpose. However, it can be used as a filler card, especially in Aggro decks that can take advantage of the Echo effect to prolong aggression in the late game.
In Arena, Phantom Militia is a good card. A 2/4 Taunt minion for 3 Mana is reasonable and the additional Echo effect allows the card to continue to be a strong draw in the late game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild