Phantom Militia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Phantom Militia is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Phantom Militia is a below-average 3-drop that gains the benefit of the Echo effect. The Echo effect allows multiple copies of the card to be played in the same turn, allowing it to also function as a 6-drop or a 9-drop.
In Constructed, Phantom Militia is fairly underwhelming and servers no unique purpose. However, it can be used as a filler card, especially in Aggro decks that can take advantage of the Echo effect to prolong aggression in the late game.
In Arena, Phantom Militia is a good card. A 2/4 Taunt minion for 3 Mana is reasonable and the additional Echo effect allows the card to continue to be a strong draw in the late game.
Decks with Phantom Militia
Wild Quest Warrior Deck Guide 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|8,300||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?