Phantom Militia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Phantom Militia is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Phantom Militia is a below-average 3-drop that gains the benefit of the Echo effect. The Echo effect allows multiple copies of the card to be played in the same turn, allowing it to also function as a 6-drop or a 9-drop.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Phantom Militia is fairly underwhelming and servers no unique purpose. However, it can be used as a filler card, especially in Aggro decks that can take advantage of the Echo effect to prolong aggression in the late game.
In Arena, Phantom Militia is a good card. A 2/4 Taunt minion for 3 Mana is reasonable and the additional Echo effect allows the card to continue to be a strong draw in the late game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior