Phantom Militia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Phantom Militia is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Phantom Militia is a below-average 3-drop that gains the benefit of the Echo effect. The Echo effect allows multiple copies of the card to be played in the same turn, allowing it to also function as a 6-drop or a 9-drop.
In Constructed, Phantom Militia is fairly underwhelming and servers no unique purpose. However, it can be used as a filler card, especially in Aggro decks that can take advantage of the Echo effect to prolong aggression in the late game.
In Arena, Phantom Militia is a good card. A 2/4 Taunt minion for 3 Mana is reasonable and the additional Echo effect allows the card to continue to be a strong draw in the late game.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck