Piloted Reaper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Reaper is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Reaper is a good tempo card that represents 2 minions in 1. It is comparable to its predecessor, Piloted Shredder, with the distinct difference that the minion is summoned from your hand. This difference offers a lot more control of the situation, but offers much less value as you lose a card from hand and the Deathrattle can also have no effect if you have no valid minions in hand.
Piloted Reaper does not see Constructed play due to the loss of value from the Deathrattle effect. The exception is when it is generated from random effects, such as Omega Assembly.
In Arena, Piloted Reaper is a reasonable card. The tempo offered from the Deathrattle effect is great for securing the board in the mid game. However, when played in the late game, the card can be quite underwhelming as it is unlikely that you will have any valid minions in hand for the Deathrattle effect.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck