Piloted Reaper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Reaper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Reaper is a good tempo card that represents 2 minions in 1. It is comparable to its predecessor, Piloted Shredder, with the distinct difference that the minion is summoned from your hand. This difference offers a lot more control of the situation, but offers much less value as you lose a card from hand and the Deathrattle can also have no effect if you have no valid minions in hand.
Piloted Reaper does not see Constructed play due to the loss of value from the Deathrattle effect. The exception is when it is generated from random effects, such as Omega Assembly.
In Arena, Piloted Reaper is a reasonable card. The tempo offered from the Deathrattle effect is great for securing the board in the mid game. However, when played in the late game, the card can be quite underwhelming as it is unlikely that you will have any valid minions in hand for the Deathrattle effect.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck