Piloted Reaper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Reaper is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Reaper is a good tempo card that represents 2 minions in 1. It is comparable to its predecessor, Piloted Shredder, with the distinct difference that the minion is summoned from your hand. This difference offers a lot more control of the situation, but offers much less value as you lose a card from hand and the Deathrattle can also have no effect if you have no valid minions in hand.
Piloted Reaper does not see Constructed play due to the loss of value from the Deathrattle effect. The exception is when it is generated from random effects, such as Omega Assembly.
In Arena, Piloted Reaper is a reasonable card. The tempo offered from the Deathrattle effect is great for securing the board in the mid game. However, when played in the late game, the card can be quite underwhelming as it is unlikely that you will have any valid minions in hand for the Deathrattle effect.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens