Piloted Reaper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Reaper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Reaper is a good tempo card that represents 2 minions in 1. It is comparable to its predecessor, Piloted Shredder, with the distinct difference that the minion is summoned from your hand. This difference offers a lot more control of the situation, but offers much less value as you lose a card from hand and the Deathrattle can also have no effect if you have no valid minions in hand.
Piloted Reaper does not see Constructed play due to the loss of value from the Deathrattle effect. The exception is when it is generated from random effects, such as Omega Assembly.
In Arena, Piloted Reaper is a reasonable card. The tempo offered from the Deathrattle effect is great for securing the board in the mid game. However, when played in the late game, the card can be quite underwhelming as it is unlikely that you will have any valid minions in hand for the Deathrattle effect.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock