Priestess of Elune — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Priestess of Elune is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Priestess of Elune is a very weak card. While providing healing for your Hero may seem like an appealing prospect for newer players, the sacrifice you make to board control by playing such a weak 6 Mana minion will be too much of a drawback and lead to you losing control of the game.
Priestess of Elune is a very weak minion for its cost, and even in decks that require healing effects, there are far more efficient options available, such as Earthen Ring Farseer and Antique Healbot.
Priestess of Elune is a very poor card in Arena. Life totals are even less of a concern in Arena than they are in Contructed, and board control and Tempo are both key. Priestess of Elune is very poor for both of these.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide