Priestess of Elune
Table of Contents
Priestess of Elune is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Priestess of Elune is a very weak card. While providing healing for your Hero may seem like an appealing prospect for newer players, the sacrifice you make to board control by playing such a weak 6 Mana minion will be too much of a drawback and lead to you losing control of the game.
2. Constructed Play
Priestess of Elune is a very weak minion for its cost, and even in decks that require healing effects, there are far more efficient options available, such as Earthen Ring Farseer and Antique Healbot.
Priestess of Elune is a very poor card in Arena. Life totals are even less of a concern in Arena than they are in Contructed, and board control and Tempo are both key. Priestess of Elune is very poor for both of these.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists