Priestess of Elune — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Priestess of Elune is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Priestess of Elune is a very weak card. While providing healing for your Hero may seem like an appealing prospect for newer players, the sacrifice you make to board control by playing such a weak 6 Mana minion will be too much of a drawback and lead to you losing control of the game.
Priestess of Elune is a very weak minion for its cost, and even in decks that require healing effects, there are far more efficient options available, such as Antique Healbot.and
Priestess of Elune is a very poor card in Arena. Life totals are even less of a concern in Arena than they are in Contructed, and board control and Tempo are both key. Priestess of Elune is very poor for both of these.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List