Priestess of Elune — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Priestess of Elune is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Priestess of Elune is a very weak card. While providing healing for your Hero may seem like an appealing prospect for newer players, the sacrifice you make to board control by playing such a weak 6 Mana minion will be too much of a drawback and lead to you losing control of the game.
Priestess of Elune is a very weak minion for its cost, and even in decks that require healing effects, there are far more efficient options available, such as Earthen Ring Farseer and Antique Healbot.
Priestess of Elune is a very poor card in Arena. Life totals are even less of a concern in Arena than they are in Contructed, and board control and Tempo are both key. Priestess of Elune is very poor for both of these.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists