Fire Plume's Heart — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior Legendary Quest that adds Majordomo Executus but without the drawback of changing your Hero's maximum Health to 8. Using the new Hero Power each turn, you will either kill an enemy minion or deal significant damage to your opponent, putting your opponent on a clock to win the game before they become overwhelmed by the damage.to your hand upon summoning 7 Taunt minions. Upon playing Sulfuras, your Hero Power will deal 8 damage to random enemy, in a similar fashion to the Deathrattle of
Fire Plume's Heart favours a slower style of Warrior deck due to most strong Taunt minions having a significantly larger Health than Attack stat.
Fire Plume's Heart is not available in the Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck