Fire Plume's Heart — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior Legendary Quest that adds Sulfuras to your hand upon summoning 7 Taunt minions. Upon playing Sulfuras, your Hero Power will deal 8 damage to random enemy, in a similar fashion to the Deathrattle of Majordomo Executus but without the drawback of changing your Hero's maximum Health to 8. Using the new Hero Power each turn, you will either kill an enemy minion or deal significant damage to your opponent, putting your opponent on a clock to win the game before they become overwhelmed by the damage.
Fire Plume's Heart favours a slower style of Warrior deck due to most strong Taunt minions having a significantly larger Health than Attack stat.
Fire Plume's Heart is not available in the Arena.
Decks with Fire Plume's Heart
Wild Quest Warrior Deck Guide 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|8,300||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide