Fire Plume's Heart
Table of Contents
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior Legendary Quest that adds Sulfuras to your hand upon summoning 7 Taunt minions. Upon playing Sulfuras, your Hero Power will deal 8 damage to random enemy, in a similar fashion to the Deathrattle of Majordomo Executus but without the drawback of changing your Hero's maximum Health to 8. Using the new Hero Power each turn, you will either kill an enemy minion or deal significant damage to your opponent, putting your opponent on a clock to win the game before they become overwhelmed by the damage.
2. Constructed Play
Fire Plume's Heart favours a slower style of Warrior deck due to most strong Taunt minions having a significantly larger Health than Attack stat.
Fire Plume's Heart is not available in the Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper