Fire Plume's Heart — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior Legendary Quest that adds Majordomo Executus but without the drawback of changing your Hero's maximum Health to 8. Using the new Hero Power each turn, you will either kill an enemy minion or deal significant damage to your opponent, putting your opponent on a clock to win the game before they become overwhelmed by the damage.to your hand upon summoning 7 Taunt minions. Upon playing Sulfuras, your Hero Power will deal 8 damage to random enemy, in a similar fashion to the Deathrattle of
Fire Plume's Heart favours a slower style of Warrior deck due to most strong Taunt minions having a significantly larger Health than Attack stat.
Fire Plume's Heart is not available in the Arena.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck