Fire Plume's Heart — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume's Heart is a Warrior Legendary Quest that adds Majordomo Executus but without the drawback of changing your Hero's maximum Health to 8. Using the new Hero Power each turn, you will either kill an enemy minion or deal significant damage to your opponent, putting your opponent on a clock to win the game before they become overwhelmed by the damage.to your hand upon summoning 7 Taunt minions. Upon playing Sulfuras, your Hero Power will deal 8 damage to random enemy, in a similar fashion to the Deathrattle of
Fire Plume's Heart favours a slower style of Warrior deck due to most strong Taunt minions having a significantly larger Health than Attack stat.
Fire Plume's Heart is not available in the Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List