Prince Keleseth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Keleseth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prince Keleseth is a card that is powerful but requires a deck tailored around it as no 2 Mana minions may be present in your deck in order to utilise its effect. Being able to buff all future minions is a huge effect that gains value over the course of a game. Unlike The Mistcaller, Prince Keleseth does not buff minions in hand and therefore can not be used to gain an immediate advantage.
In Constructed, Prince Keleseth is a great option for many minion-based decks, such as Tempo Rogue and Zoo Warlock.
Price Keleseth is a very nice card in Arena. If you find yourself in a draft where no strong 2-Cost cards are available, Prince Keleseth can be incredibly powerful due to the large number of minions played in Arena. However, in most situations there are far too many powerful 2-Cost cards for Prince Keleseth to be worth considering.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike