Prince Keleseth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Keleseth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prince Keleseth is a card that is powerful but requires a deck tailored around it as no 2 Mana minions may be present in your deck in order to utilise its effect. Being able to buff all future minions is a huge effect that gains value over the course of a game. Unlike The Mistcaller, Prince Keleseth does not buff minions in hand and therefore can not be used to gain an immediate advantage.
In Constructed, Prince Keleseth is a great option for many minion-based decks, such as Tempo Rogue and Zoo Warlock.
Price Keleseth is a very nice card in Arena. If you find yourself in a draft where no strong 2-Cost cards are available, Prince Keleseth can be incredibly powerful due to the large number of minions played in Arena. However, in most situations there are far too many powerful 2-Cost cards for Prince Keleseth to be worth considering.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens