Prince Keleseth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Keleseth is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Prince Keleseth is a card that is powerful but requires a deck tailored around it as no 2 Mana minions may be present in your deck in order to utilise its effect. Being able to buff all future minions is a huge effect that gains value over the course of a game. Unlike The Mistcaller, Prince Keleseth does not buff minions in hand and therefore can not be used to gain an immediate advantage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Prince Keleseth is a great option for many minion-based decks, such as Tempo Rogue and Zoo Warlock.
Price Keleseth is a very nice card in Arena. If you find yourself in a draft where no strong 2-Cost cards are available, Prince Keleseth can be incredibly powerful due to the large number of minions played in Arena. However, in most situations there are far too many powerful 2-Cost cards for Prince Keleseth to be worth considering.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Tempo Rogue Deck
- Tom60229's World Championship Tempo Rogue Deck
- Chakki's Trinity Series Pirate Warrior Deck
- Fledgling Zoo Warlock Deck
- Bloodfury Zoo Warlock Deck
- Surrender's Summer World Championship Tempo Rogue Deck
- Skywalker's Keleseth Aggro Paladin Deck
- BoarControl's Elemental Tempo Rogue Deck
- Asmodai's Rank 1 Legend Tempo Rogue Deck
- Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Xixo Zoo Warlock Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please