Prince Keleseth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Keleseth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prince Keleseth is a card that is powerful but requires a deck tailored around it as no 2 Mana minions may be present in your deck in order to utilise its effect. Being able to buff all future minions is a huge effect that gains value over the course of a game. Unlike The Mistcaller, Prince Keleseth does not buff minions in hand and therefore can not be used to gain an immediate advantage.
In Constructed, Prince Keleseth is a great option for many minion-based decks, such as Tempo Rogue and Zoo Warlock.
Price Keleseth is a very nice card in Arena. If you find yourself in a draft where no strong 2-Cost cards are available, Prince Keleseth can be incredibly powerful due to the large number of minions played in Arena. However, in most situations there are far too many powerful 2-Cost cards for Prince Keleseth to be worth considering.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens