The Mistcaller — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Mistcaller is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Mistcaller is a card with an incredibly powerful effect, but the overall power of the card can be misleading, as the value comes over time, as you draw and play additional minions. It should be noted that the effect does not apply to Hero Power generated Totems, additional Tokens summoned by cards, such as Dr. Boom, or to Tokens generated by Spells, such as .s from
In Constructed, The Mistcaller can be excellent in a Midrange or Control Shaman deck. However, in order to gain significant value from this card, the game will have to progress several turns after playing The Mistcaller to allow you to get sufficient value from the card.
The Mistcaller is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens