The Mistcaller — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Mistcaller is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Mistcaller is a card with an incredibly powerful effect, but the overall power of the card can be misleading, as the value comes over time, as you draw and play additional minions. It should be noted that the effect does not apply to Hero Power generated Totems, additional Tokens summoned by cards, such as Boom Bots from Dr. Boom, or to Tokens generated by Spells, such as Feral Spirit.
In Constructed, The Mistcaller can be excellent in a Midrange or Control Shaman deck. However, in order to gain significant value from this card, the game will have to progress several turns after playing The Mistcaller to allow you to get sufficient value from the card.
The Mistcaller is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide