The Mistcaller — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Mistcaller is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Mistcaller is a card with an incredibly powerful effect, but the overall power of the card can be misleading, as the value comes over time, as you draw and play additional minions. It should be noted that the effect does not apply to Hero Power generated Totems, additional Tokens summoned by cards, such as Dr. Boom, or to Tokens generated by Spells, such as .s from
In Constructed, The Mistcaller can be excellent in a Midrange or Control Shaman deck. However, in order to gain significant value from this card, the game will have to progress several turns after playing The Mistcaller to allow you to get sufficient value from the card.
The Mistcaller is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List