The Mistcaller — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Mistcaller is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Mistcaller is a card with an incredibly powerful effect, but the overall power of the card can be misleading, as the value comes over time, as you draw and play additional minions. It should be noted that the effect does not apply to Hero Power generated Totems, additional Tokens summoned by cards, such as Boom Bots from Dr. Boom, or to Tokens generated by Spells, such as Feral Spirit.
In Constructed, The Mistcaller can be excellent in a Midrange or Control Shaman deck. However, in order to gain significant value from this card, the game will have to progress several turns after playing The Mistcaller to allow you to get sufficient value from the card.
The Mistcaller is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend