Table of Contents
The Mistcaller is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Mistcaller is a card with an incredibly powerful effect, but the overall power of the card can be misleading, as the value comes over time, as you draw and play additional minions. It should be noted that the effect does not apply to Hero Power generated Totems, additional Tokens summoned by cards, such as Boom Bots from Dr. Boom, or to Tokens generated by Spells, such as Feral Spirit.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, The Mistcaller can be excellent in a Midrange or Control Shaman deck. However, in order to gain significant value from this card, the game will have to progress several turns after playing The Mistcaller to allow you to get sufficient value from the card.
The Mistcaller is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists