Prince Taldaram — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Taldaram is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prince Taldaram is a potentially powerful card with a rather large deck building restriction. It copies minions in a similar manner tobut does not copy the stats of the minion the process. This makes the card more situational, however its lower Mana cost means it can potentially be played alongside a stronger minion to immediately copy a powerful effect. As the effect only works if there are no 3-Cost cards in your deck, the places this card can be used are very limited.
Prince Taldaram is only playable in classes that do not have staple 3-Cost cards, which greatly restricted the playability of the card. The most suitable class for this would be Druid, however a very niche would would still be required in order to get any real value from the card.
Prince Taldaram is a poor card in Arena. Consistency is incredibly important in Arena and by removing all 3-Cost cards from a deck, it is significantly more likely to lose control of games very early on, which does not justify the mediocre copying effect of Prince Taldaram.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens