Prince Taldaram — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Taldaram is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Prince Taldaram is a potentially powerful card with a rather large deck building restriction. It copies minions in a similar manner to Faceless Manipulator but does not copy the stats of the minion the process. This makes the card more situational, however its lower Mana cost means it can potentially be played alongside a stronger minion to immediately copy a powerful effect. As the effect only works if there are no 3-Cost cards in your deck, the places this card can be used are very limited.
Prince Taldaram is only playable in classes that do not have staple 3-Cost cards, which greatly restricted the playability of the card. The most suitable class for this would be Druid, however a very niche would would still be required in order to get any real value from the card.
Prince Taldaram is a poor card in Arena. Consistency is incredibly important in Arena and by removing all 3-Cost cards from a deck, it is significantly more likely to lose control of games very early on, which does not justify the mediocre copying effect of Prince Taldaram.
Decks with Prince Taldaram
Wild Cubelock (Cube Warlock) Deck Guide 1 weapon, 8 spells, 20 minions, 1 hero card
|14,560||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?