Prince Taldaram — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Taldaram is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Prince Taldaram is a potentially powerful card with a rather large deck building restriction. It copies minions in a similar manner to Faceless Manipulator but does not copy the stats of the minion the process. This makes the card more situational, however its lower Mana cost means it can potentially be played alongside a stronger minion to immediately copy a powerful effect. As the effect only works if there are no 3-Cost cards in your deck, the places this card can be used are very limited.
2. Constructed Play
Prince Taldaram is only playable in classes that do not have staple 3-Cost cards, which greatly restricted the playability of the card. The most suitable class for this would be Druid, however a very niche would would still be required in order to get any real value from the card.
Prince Taldaram is a poor card in Arena. Consistency is incredibly important in Arena and by removing all 3-Cost cards from a deck, it is significantly more likely to lose control of games very early on, which does not justify the mediocre copying effect of Prince Taldaram.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild