Prince Taldaram — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Prince Taldaram is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Prince Taldaram is a potentially powerful card with a rather large deck building restriction. It copies minions in a similar manner to Faceless Manipulator but does not copy the stats of the minion the process. This makes the card more situational, however its lower Mana cost means it can potentially be played alongside a stronger minion to immediately copy a powerful effect. As the effect only works if there are no 3-Cost cards in your deck, the places this card can be used are very limited.
2. Constructed Play
Prince Taldaram is only playable in classes that do not have staple 3-Cost cards, which greatly restricted the playability of the card. The most suitable class for this would be Druid, however a very niche would would still be required in order to get any real value from the card.
Prince Taldaram is a poor card in Arena. Consistency is incredibly important in Arena and by removing all 3-Cost cards from a deck, it is significantly more likely to lose control of games very early on, which does not justify the mediocre copying effect of Prince Taldaram.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please