Pumpkin Peasant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pumpkin Peasant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pumpkin Peasant is a below-average 3-drop that features a Worgen-themed effect. The Attack and Health of the minion swap for every turn the card remains in your hand as it switches between Human and Worgen form.
In Constructed, Pumpkin Peasant is a poor card. Both the 2/4 and 4/2 form of the minion is underwhelming when compared with many other 3 Mana minions.
In Arena, Pumpkin peasant is an average card. The 2/4 form of the minion provides a good response to many 2-Health 2-drops while the 4/2 form is still capable of trading evenly in to most other 3-drops.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter