Pumpkin Peasant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pumpkin Peasant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pumpkin Peasant is a below-average 3-drop that features a Worgen-themed effect. The Attack and Health of the minion swap for every turn the card remains in your hand as it switches between Human and Worgen form.
In Constructed, Pumpkin Peasant is a poor card. Both the 2/4 and 4/2 form of the minion is underwhelming when compared with many other 3 Mana minions.
In Arena, Pumpkin peasant is an average card. The 2/4 form of the minion provides a good response to many 2-Health 2-drops while the 4/2 form is still capable of trading evenly in to most other 3-drops.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List