Raging Worgen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Raging Worgen is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raging Worgen is fairly unspectacular in terms of stats, but its Enrage ability makes it very scary for your opponent, especially when buffed. It is likely to demand removal from your opponent as it can get out of control if left unchecked.
Raging Worgen can potentially be used in aggressive decks that play multiple buffs. However, even in these decks there are even more aggressive minions, such as those that have Charge, which can achieve your gameplan more consistently.
Raging Worgen is fairly solid in Arena. Although in most scenarios it will be a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, this is still acceptable value. Furthermore in the scenarios where you are able to enrage it, it can become incredibly threatening. It can also put your opponent in a very awkward position if they have played a 2/3 on turn 2, which is quite common.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck