Raging Worgen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Raging Worgen is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raging Worgen is fairly unspectacular in terms of stats, but its Enrage ability makes it very scary for your opponent, especially when buffed. It is likely to demand removal from your opponent as it can get out of control if left unchecked.
Raging Worgen can potentially be used in aggressive decks that play multiple buffs. However, even in these decks there are even more aggressive minions, such as those that have Charge, which can achieve your gameplan more consistently.
Raging Worgen is fairly solid in Arena. Although in most scenarios it will be a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, this is still acceptable value. Furthermore in the scenarios where you are able to enrage it, it can become incredibly threatening. It can also put your opponent in a very awkward position if they have played a 2/3 on turn 2, which is quite common.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists