Raging Worgen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Raging Worgen is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raging Worgen is fairly unspectacular in terms of stats, but its Enrage ability makes it very scary for your opponent, especially when buffed. It is likely to demand removal from your opponent as it can get out of control if left unchecked.
Raging Worgen can potentially be used in aggressive decks that play multiple buffs. However, even in these decks there are even more aggressive minions, such as those that have Charge, which can achieve your gameplan more consistently.
Raging Worgen is fairly solid in Arena. Although in most scenarios it will be a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, this is still acceptable value. Furthermore in the scenarios where you are able to enrage it, it can become incredibly threatening. It can also put your opponent in a very awkward position if they have played a 2/3 on turn 2, which is quite common.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge