Raging Worgen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Raging Worgen is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Raging Worgen is fairly unspectacular in terms of stats, but its Enrage ability makes it very scary for your opponent, especially when buffed. It is likely to demand removal from your opponent as it can get out of control if left unchecked.
2. Constructed Play
Raging Worgen can potentially be used in aggressive decks that play multiple buffs. However, even in these decks there are even more aggressive minions, such as those that have Charge, which can achieve your gameplan more consistently.
Raging Worgen is fairly solid in Arena. Although in most scenarios it will be a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, this is still acceptable value. Furthermore in the scenarios where you are able to enrage it, it can become incredibly threatening. It can also put your opponent in a very awkward position if they have played a 2/3 on turn 2, which is quite common.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin