Raging Worgen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Raging Worgen is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raging Worgen is fairly unspectacular in terms of stats, but its Enrage ability makes it very scary for your opponent, especially when buffed. It is likely to demand removal from your opponent as it can get out of control if left unchecked.
Raging Worgen can potentially be used in aggressive decks that play multiple buffs. However, even in these decks there are even more aggressive minions, such as those that have Charge, which can achieve your gameplan more consistently.
Raging Worgen is fairly solid in Arena. Although in most scenarios it will be a simple 3/3 for 3 Mana, this is still acceptable value. Furthermore in the scenarios where you are able to enrage it, it can become incredibly threatening. It can also put your opponent in a very awkward position if they have played a 2/3 on turn 2, which is quite common.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide