Table of Contents
Raid Leader is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Raid Leader is regarded as a fairly weak card. Although its ability can appear quite powerful, it is only good when you are already ahead in the game, and is often no better than a Dire Wolf Alpha, which costs a Mana less.
2. Constructed Play
Raid Leader is very rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks that favour cheap buff effects, such as Warlock Zoo, favouring the cheaper Dire Wolf Alpha instead.
Raid Leader is generally quite weak in Arena. The only real use for this card is in aggressive Warlock decks that aim to simulate the effect of Zoo in Constructed. Even so, there will often be a stronger choice in a pack of 3 cards than Raid Leader.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists