Raid Leader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Raid Leader
- 5. Budget Decks with Raid Leader
Raid Leader is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Raid Leader is regarded as a fairly weak card. Although its ability can appear quite powerful, it is only good when you are already ahead in the game, and is often no better than a Dire Wolf Alpha, which costs a Mana less.
2. Constructed Play
Raid Leader is very rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks that favour cheap buff effects, such as Warlock Zoo, favouring the cheaper Dire Wolf Alpha instead.
Raid Leader is generally quite weak in Arena. The only real use for this card is in aggressive Warlock decks that aim to simulate the effect of Zoo in Constructed. Even so, there will often be a stronger choice in a pack of 3 cards than Raid Leader.
4. Meta Decks with Raid Leader
Odd Paladin Deck 4 weapons, 5 spells, 21 minions
|5,940||Jan 01 2019|
5. Budget Decks with Raid Leader
Budget Odd Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 6 spells, 22 minions
|2,760||Jan 01 2019|
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run