Raid Leader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Raid Leader is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raid Leader is regarded as a fairly weak card. Although its ability can appear quite powerful, it is only good when you are already ahead in the game, and is often no better than a Dire Wolf Alpha, which costs a Mana less.
Raid Leader is very rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks that favour cheap buff effects, such as Warlock Zoo, favouring the cheaper Dire Wolf Alpha instead.
Raid Leader is generally quite weak in Arena. The only real use for this card is in aggressive Warlock decks that aim to simulate the effect of Zoo in Constructed. Even so, there will often be a stronger choice in a pack of 3 cards than Raid Leader.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck