Raid Leader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Raid Leader is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raid Leader is regarded as a fairly weak card. Although its ability can appear quite powerful, it is only good when you are already ahead in the game, and is often no better than a, which costs a Mana less.
Raid Leader is very rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks that favour cheap buff effects, such as Warlock Zoo, favouring the cheaperinstead.
Raid Leader is generally quite weak in Arena. The only real use for this card is in aggressive Warlock decks that aim to simulate the effect of Zoo in Constructed. Even so, there will often be a stronger choice in a pack of 3 cards than Raid Leader.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List