Raid Leader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Raid Leader is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raid Leader is regarded as a fairly weak card. Although its ability can appear quite powerful, it is only good when you are already ahead in the game, and is often no better than a, which costs a Mana less.
Raid Leader is very rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks that favour cheap buff effects, such as Warlock Zoo, favouring the cheaperinstead.
Raid Leader is generally quite weak in Arena. The only real use for this card is in aggressive Warlock decks that aim to simulate the effect of Zoo in Constructed. Even so, there will often be a stronger choice in a pack of 3 cards than Raid Leader.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens