Ravasaur Runt — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravasaur Runt is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravasaur Runt is a potentially powerful early-game minion. Although having 2 minions on board may seem difficult, cards like Patches the Pirate make it much more achievable and starting with also allows 1-Mana cards to be played on the same turn.
In Constructed, Ravasaur Runt is a good choice for decks that are able to easily flood the board such a Zoo Warlock.
Ravasaur Runt is a below average card in Arena. 1-Mana cards are rarely used in Arena, preventing any early-game value from the card. Later in the game, even if you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, there will often be a stronger play available.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck