Ravasaur Runt — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravasaur Runt is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravasaur Runt is a potentially powerful early-game minion. Although having 2 minions on board may seem difficult, cards like Patches the Pirate make it much more achievable and starting with The Coin also allows 1-Mana cards to be played on the same turn.
In Constructed, Ravasaur Runt is a good choice for decks that are able to easily flood the board such a Zoo Warlock.
Ravasaur Runt is a below average card in Arena. 1-Mana cards are rarely used in Arena, preventing any early-game value from the card. Later in the game, even if you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, there will often be a stronger play available.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck