Ravasaur Runt — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravasaur Runt is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravasaur Runt is a potentially powerful early-game minion. Although having 2 minions on board may seem difficult, cards like Patches the Pirate make it much more achievable and starting with also allows 1-Mana cards to be played on the same turn.
In Constructed, Ravasaur Runt is a good choice for decks that are able to easily flood the board such a Zoo Warlock.
Ravasaur Runt is a below average card in Arena. 1-Mana cards are rarely used in Arena, preventing any early-game value from the card. Later in the game, even if you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, there will often be a stronger play available.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck