Ravasaur Runt — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravasaur Runt is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravasaur Runt is a potentially powerful early-game minion. Although having 2 minions on board may seem difficult, cards like Patches the Pirate make it much more achievable and starting with The Coin also allows 1-Mana cards to be played on the same turn.
In Constructed, Ravasaur Runt is a good choice for decks that are able to easily flood the board such a Zoo Warlock.
Ravasaur Runt is a below average card in Arena. 1-Mana cards are rarely used in Arena, preventing any early-game value from the card. Later in the game, even if you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, there will often be a stronger play available.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide