Ravasaur Runt — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravasaur Runt is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ravasaur Runt is a potentially powerful early-game minion. Although having 2 minions on board may seem difficult, cards like Patches the Pirate make it much more achievable and starting with The Coin also allows 1-Mana cards to be played on the same turn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ravasaur Runt is a good choice for decks that are able to easily flood the board such a Zoo Warlock.
Ravasaur Runt is a below average card in Arena. 1-Mana cards are rarely used in Arena, preventing any early-game value from the card. Later in the game, even if you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, there will often be a stronger play available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild