Ravencaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravencaller is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ravencaller is a poor value card overall as the 2/1 body is not adequately compensated for by having two random 1-drops in your hand. Random 1-drops are not very powerful as a group.
2. Constructed Play
Ravencaller is too weak to be useful in most Constructed decks. 3 Mana for a 2/1 minion which fetches other weak minions is not good enough to gain control of the board. It can however be played in Quest Hunter decks, where hand size is often an issue. In that archetype, the value of having any 1-drop at all is signficantly more than the actual value of the card generated as it helps to complete the Quest more rapidly.
Ravencaller does not provide enough board presence to be of worth in Arena. Despite the card advantage it offers, the 1-drops it fetches need to be exceptional to compensate for the weak 2/1 body of the card. As you have no control over which cards are found, Ravencaller is not going to be good enough most of the time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild