Razorfen Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Razorfen Hunter is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Razorfen Hunter offers the chance to create two smaller minions rather than one big one, with the most common use being to create a wide board that can then be buffed with cards such asor . Unfortunately, although the total stats are good for a 3-drop, the two individual parts often both die to value trades from the opponent. It should be noted that the Boar is also a Beast, which might be relevant in some decks.
Although the premise of Razorfen Hunter is a good one, it is usually not strong enough for competitive Constructed decks, as there is a lot of strong competition for the 3-Mana slot. However, if you have a small collection and are building a deck with lots of synergy around wide boards, then Razorfen Hunter is at least fit for purpose, even if unremarkable.
Razorfen Hunter is an average pick in Arena. The board presence it generates means that you will often have a minion going into Turn 4. If you are playing a class which is likely to play multiple buffs to the board, then you can rate Razorfen Hunter a little higher.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck