Table of Contents
Razorfen Hunter is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Razorfen Hunter is a useful card. Splitting up the value of your card into two different targets is sometimes very useful, as it takes multiple sources of damage to remove completely. However, the 1/1 body of the summoned Boar is often too weak to have any sort of impact. It is worth noting that the Boar has the Beast trait, which offers some potential synergies in Hunter and Druid.
2. Constructed Play
Razorfen Hunter is a viable inclusion in Constructed, but only at low ranks where decks are still using Basic cards. Once the decks start to get more refined, Razorfen Hunter will get outclassed by superior 3-drops.
Razorfen Hunter is a reasonable pick in Arena. It is quite awkward to remove entirely in the early-game, which means you will usually retain some sort of presence on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Basic Mage Deck
- Basic Paladin Deck
- Cheap Terestian Illhoof Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Big Bad Wolf Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap The Crone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Skelesaurus Hex Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Lady Naz'jar Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Lord Slitherspear Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Giantfin Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Zinaar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Sun Raider Phaerix Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions