Razorfen Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Razorfen Hunter is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Razorfen Hunter offers the chance to create two smaller minions rather than one big one, with the most common use being to create a wide board that can then be buffed with cards such asor . Unfortunately, although the total stats are good for a 3-drop, the two individual parts often both die to value trades from the opponent. It should be noted that the Boar is also a Beast, which might be relevant in some decks.
Although the premise of Razorfen Hunter is a good one, it is usually not strong enough for competitive Constructed decks, as there is a lot of strong competition for the 3-Mana slot. However, if you have a small collection and are building a deck with lots of synergy around wide boards, then Razorfen Hunter is at least fit for purpose, even if unremarkable.
Razorfen Hunter is an average pick in Arena. The board presence it generates means that you will often have a minion going into Turn 4. If you are playing a class which is likely to play multiple buffs to the board, then you can rate Razorfen Hunter a little higher.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck