Red Mana Wyrm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Red Mana Wyrm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Red Mana Wyrm is a card that represents extremely weak value if you are unable to buff it with Spells. Since doing this requires it to stick to the board for a turn in most reasonable situations, it is usually considered too inconsistent to be a factor in high level play.
2. Constructed Play
Red Mana Wyrm is rarely seen in Constructed. It is best suited to Miracle Rogue decks which use a large number of Spells and can protect it using Conceal. However, Questing Adventurer is generally much preferred due to being a lower Mana cost and also gaining a Health buff as well as Attack.
In Arena, Red Mana Wyrm is a fairly weak card. You will be very unlikely to have access to an appropriate number of Spells to buff Red Mana Wyrm up to a reasonable Attack value. It is also very vulnerable to being removed the turn it is played if you are not in full control of the board, making it a win more card at best.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard