Red Mana Wyrm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Red Mana Wyrm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Red Mana Wyrm is a card that represents extremely weak value if you are unable to buff it with Spells. Since doing this requires it to stick to the board for a turn in most reasonable situations, it is usually considered too inconsistent to be a factor in high level play.
Red Mana Wyrm is rarely seen in Constructed. It is best suited to Miracle Rogue decks which use a large number of Spells and can protect it using Conceal. However, Questing Adventurer is generally much preferred due to being a lower Mana cost and also gaining a Health buff as well as Attack.
Red Mana Wyrm is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck