Red Mana Wyrm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Red Mana Wyrm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Red Mana Wyrm is a card that represents extremely weak value if you are unable to buff it with Spells. Since doing this requires it to stick to the board for a turn in most reasonable situations, it is usually considered too inconsistent to be a factor in high level play.
2. Constructed Play
Red Mana Wyrm is rarely seen in Constructed. It is best suited to Miracle Rogue decks which use a large number of Spells and can protect it using Conceal. However, Questing Adventurer is generally much preferred due to being a lower Mana cost and also gaining a Health buff as well as Attack.
Red Mana Wyrm is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter