The Black Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Black Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Black Knight is designed to stop the meta from becoming too Taunt heavy. As a tech card, it relies on your opponent playing Taunt minions to be of use. The stats of The Black Knight are the same as for a 4 Manawhich means that it has to get 2 Mana worth of use with its Battlecry. If it destroys a Taunt minion of any kind it will cover that cost easily, however if it does not then it becomes a very poor card, which can make it a risky card to include in your deck.
Over time, Taunt has become a bigger feature of Hearthstone. Powerful Taunt cards such as The Curator, The Lich King and Sunkeeper Tarim have added huge targets for The Black Knight to destroy in Control matchups. There has also been a trend of putting Taunt minions in more aggressive decks to protect the other minions on board. The Black Knight can be cumbersome in those matchups, but will still sometimes see some value. Due to these factors, The Black Knight has seen a rise in popularity in Constructed play since the release of Knights of the Frozen Throne.
In Arena, it is very likely that The Black Knight will be able to use its Battlecry effectively, and is therefore a powerful card. Not only is the card getting value when it destroys a Taunt minion, but it simultaneously generates tempo. This is the perfect combination for Arena play.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards