The Black Knight
Table of Contents
The Black Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Black Knight falls into a group of cards in Hearthstone known as "Tech Cards", these cards are incredibly powerful when the situation is right for them, but can be underwhelming against a deck that is not the intended target.
2. Constructed Play
The Black Knight is a card that is rotated in and out of peoples decks as a reaction to what other people are playing. In a metagame that is dominated by slow Control decks with multiple Taunt minions such as Ramp Druid, The Black Knight is a fantastic inclusion in your deck. However, in a metagame that is dominated by faster decks, you can be punished for including a slow card such as this in your deck.
The Black Knight is a very strong card in Arena, since almost all Arena decks will tend to pick up one or two Taunt minions such as Sen'jin Shieldmasta or Fen Creeper. Even hitting a small Taunt such as a Frostwolf Grunt represents similar value to a Fire Elemental, one of the strongest cards in all of Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists