Replicating Menace — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Replicating Menace is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Replicating Menace is a reasonable minion for Mech decks. The Magnetic effect of the card allows you to add an aggressive stat-line to one of your minions, while the Deathrattle effect allows you to still maintain a board after the target is inevitably removed.
In Constructed, Replicating Menace is a reasonable choice for any Mech deck. However, the stats of the minion make it much more favourable in decks with aggressive strategies.
In Arena, Replicating Menace is a reasonable card. The base stats and Deathrattle effect of the card are below average, however, the potential to combine this card with another Mech using the Magnetic effect greatly raise the overall strength of the card.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck