Replicating Menace — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Replicating Menace is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Replicating Menace is a reasonable minion for Mech decks. The Magnetic effect of the card allows you to add an aggressive stat-line to one of your minions, while the Deathrattle effect allows you to still maintain a board after the target is inevitably removed.
In Constructed, Replicating Menace is a reasonable choice for any Mech deck. However, the stats of the minion make it much more favourable in decks with aggressive strategies.
In Arena, Replicating Menace is a reasonable card. The base stats and Deathrattle effect of the card are below average, however, the potential to combine this card with another Mech using the Magnetic effect greatly raise the overall strength of the card.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck