Replicating Menace — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Replicating Menace is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Replicating Menace is a reasonable minion for Mech decks. The Magnetic effect of the card allows you to add an aggressive stat-line to one of your minions, while the Deathrattle effect allows you to still maintain a board after the target is inevitably removed.
In Constructed, Replicating Menace is a reasonable choice for any Mech deck. However, the stats of the minion make it much more favourable in decks with aggressive strategies.
In Arena, Replicating Menace is a reasonable card. The base stats and Deathrattle effect of the card are below average, however, the potential to combine this card with another Mech using the Magnetic effect greatly raise the overall strength of the card.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior