Replicating Menace — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Replicating Menace is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Replicating Menace is a reasonable minion for Mech decks. The Magnetic effect of the card allows you to add an aggressive stat-line to one of your minions, while the Deathrattle effect allows you to still maintain a board after the target is inevitably removed.
In Constructed, Replicating Menace is a reasonable choice for any Mech deck. However, the stats of the minion make it much more favourable in decks with aggressive strategies.
In Arena, Replicating Menace is a reasonable card. The base stats and Deathrattle effect of the card are below average, however, the potential to combine this card with another Mech using the Magnetic effect greatly raise the overall strength of the card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck