Rummaging Kobold — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rummaging Kobold is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rummaging Kobold is a card that can potentially offer huge value in the correct circumstances. It it most powerful when used to generate additional copies of high-value weapons such as Atiesh or Legendary Weapons.
Rummaging Kobold can be considered for decks that have strategies that greatly benefit from the effects of powerful weapons.
In Arena, Rummaging Kobold is a poor card. It is hard to gain any consistent value from the Battlecry effect, even in classes that can draft multiple weapons, such as Warrior.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend