Rummaging Kobold — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rummaging Kobold is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rummaging Kobold is a card that can potentially offer huge value in the correct circumstances. It it most powerful when used to generate additional copies of high-value weapons such as Atiesh or Legendary Weapons.
2. Constructed Play
Rummaging Kobold can be considered for decks that have strategies that greatly benefit from the effects of powerful weapons.
In Arena, Rummaging Kobold is a poor card. It is hard to gain any consistent value from the Battlecry effect, even in classes that can draft multiple weapons, such as Warrior.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter