Rummaging Kobold — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rummaging Kobold is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rummaging Kobold is a card that can potentially offer huge value in the correct circumstances. It it most powerful when used to generate additional copies of high-value weapons such asor Legendary Weapons.
Rummaging Kobold can be considered for decks that have strategies that greatly benefit from the effects of powerful weapons.
In Arena, Rummaging Kobold is a poor card. It is hard to gain any consistent value from the Battlecry effect, even in classes that can draft multiple weapons, such as Warrior.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards