Rummaging Kobold — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rummaging Kobold is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rummaging Kobold is a card that can potentially offer huge value in the correct circumstances. It it most powerful when used to generate additional copies of high-value weapons such as Atiesh or Legendary Weapons.
2. Constructed Play
Rummaging Kobold can be considered for decks that have strategies that greatly benefit from the effects of powerful weapons.
In Arena, Rummaging Kobold is a poor card. It is hard to gain any consistent value from the Battlecry effect, even in classes that can draft multiple weapons, such as Warrior.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin