Rummaging Kobold — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rummaging Kobold is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rummaging Kobold is a card that can potentially offer huge value in the correct circumstances. It it most powerful when used to generate additional copies of high-value weapons such as Atiesh or Legendary Weapons.
Rummaging Kobold can be considered for decks that have strategies that greatly benefit from the effects of powerful weapons.
In Arena, Rummaging Kobold is a poor card. It is hard to gain any consistent value from the Battlecry effect, even in classes that can draft multiple weapons, such as Warrior.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?