Table of Contents
Runic Egg is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Runic Egg may look like a weak card at face value but any card that draws a new card for 1 Mana is at least worth considering in your deck. Especially in decks that are aiming to draw combo finishers or powerful synergy plays, having such a a cheap card draw effect is of great benefit.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Runic Egg can be included in some combo decks in order to draw more quickly through your deck. It is particularly valuable in Combo based Warrior decks since it has enough health to set off a Battle Rage as well as drawing a card naturally.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists