Runic Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Runic Egg is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Runic Egg may look like a weak card at face value but any card that draws a new card for 1 Mana is at least worth considering in your deck. Especially in decks that are aiming to draw combo finishers or powerful synergy plays, having such a a cheap card draw effect is of great benefit.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Runic Egg can be included in some combo decks in order to draw more quickly through your deck. It is particularly valuable in Combo based Warrior decks since it has enough health to set off a Battle Rage as well as drawing a card naturally.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest