Runic Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Runic Egg is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Runic Egg may look like a weak card at face value but any card that draws a new card for 1 Mana is at least worth considering in your deck. Especially in decks that are aiming to draw combo finishers or powerful synergy plays, having such a a cheap card draw effect is of great benefit.
In Constructed, Runic Egg can be included in some combo decks in order to draw more quickly through your deck. It is particularly valuable in Combo based Warrior decks since it has enough health to set off a Battle Rage as well as drawing a card naturally.
Runic Egg is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Runic Egg
The Lich King Evolve Shaman Deck 2 weapons, 6 spells, 22 minions
|3,240||Aug 25 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge