Runic Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Runic Egg is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Runic Egg may look like a weak card at face value but any card that draws a new card for 1 Mana is at least worth considering in your deck. Especially in decks that are aiming to draw combo finishers or powerful synergy plays, having such a a cheap card draw effect is of great benefit.
In Constructed, Runic Egg can be included in some combo decks in order to draw more quickly through your deck. It is particularly valuable in Combo based Warrior decks since it has enough health to set off a Battle Rage as well as drawing a card naturally.
Runic Egg is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Runic Egg
The Lich King Evolve Shaman Deck 2 weapons, 6 spells, 22 minions
|3,240||Aug 25 2017|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock