Runic Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Runic Egg is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Runic Egg may look like a weak card at face value but any card that draws a new card for 1 Mana is at least worth considering in your deck. Especially in decks that are aiming to draw combo finishers or powerful synergy plays, having such a a cheap card draw effect is of great benefit.
In Constructed, Runic Egg can be included in some combo decks in order to draw more quickly through your deck. It is particularly valuable in Combo based Warrior decks since it has enough health to set off a Battle Rage as well as drawing a card naturally.
Runic Egg is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge