Battle Rage — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Battle Rage is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Battle Rage is a fantastic source of card draw in many Warrior decks that run multiple methods of damaging their own minions, most notably in Grim Patron Warrior.
2. Constructed Play
Battle Rage is a key component in Grim Patron Warrior as well as some other Midrange and aggressive builds. To warrant including Battle Rage in your deck, however, you will need to ensure that you have multiple methods of damaging your own minions such as Death's Bite and Whirlwind.
Battle Rage is strong card in Arena. It is quite common that you will be able to make a few trades with minions you have on board leaving them damaged and increasing the value of Battle Rage. If you have cards like Whirlwind and Death's Bite in your deck, you can pick this card even more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Tempo Warrior Deck
- Theo's Top 20 Legend Deathknight Tempo Warrior Deck
- Fibonacci's N'Zoth Tempo Warrior Deck
- Aojiru's Tempo Warrior Deck
- Tom60229 Taunt Quest Warrior Deck
- Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please