Table of Contents
Battle Rage is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Battle Rage is a fantastic source of card draw in many Warrior decks that run multiple methods of damaging their own minions, most notably in Grim Patron Warrior.
2. Constructed Play
Battle Rage is a key component in Grim Patron Warrior as well as some other Midrange and aggressive builds. To warrant including Battle Rage in your deck, however, you will need to ensure that you have multiple methods of damaging your own minions such as Death's Bite and Whirlwind.
Battle Rage is strong card in Arena. It is quite common that you will be able to make a few trades with minions you have on board leaving them damaged and increasing the value of Battle Rage. If you have cards like Whirlwind and Death's Bite in your deck, you can pick this card even more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Tom60229 Taunt Quest Warrior Deck
- Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists