Saboteur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Saboteur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Saboteur is a tech card to fight back against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power, either through Inspire mechanics, or via Hero Power modification cards that increase its potency. Under normal circumstances, this card will be quite weak, and should only be included in your deck as a tech decision.
In Constructed, Saboteur should only be used as a counter to a meta that is full of decks that are reliant on their Hero Powers. Under normal circumstances there will usually be better 3 Mana options for your deck.
Saboteur is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior