Saboteur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Saboteur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Saboteur is a tech card to fight back against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power, either through Inspire mechanics, or via Hero Power modification cards that increase its potency. Under normal circumstances, this card will be quite weak, and should only be included in your deck as a tech decision.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Saboteur should only be used as a counter to a meta that is full of decks that are reliant on their Hero Powers. Under normal circumstances there will usually be better 3 Mana options for your deck.
Saboteur is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild