Saboteur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Saboteur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Saboteur is a tech card to fight back against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power, either through Inspire mechanics, or via Hero Power modification cards that increase its potency. Under normal circumstances, this card will be quite weak, and should only be included in your deck as a tech decision.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Saboteur should only be used as a counter to a meta that is full of decks that are reliant on their Hero Powers. Under normal circumstances there will usually be better 3 Mana options for your deck.
Saboteur is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter