Saboteur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Saboteur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Saboteur is a tech card to fight back against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power, either through Inspire mechanics, or via Hero Power modification cards that increase its potency. Under normal circumstances, this card will be quite weak, and should only be included in your deck as a tech decision.
In Constructed, Saboteur should only be used as a counter to a meta that is full of decks that are reliant on their Hero Powers. Under normal circumstances there will usually be better 3 Mana options for your deck.
Saboteur is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck