Saboteur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Saboteur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Saboteur is a tech card to fight back against decks that rely heavily on their Hero Power, either through Inspire mechanics, or via Hero Power modification cards that increase its potency. Under normal circumstances, this card will be quite weak, and should only be included in your deck as a tech decision.
In Constructed, Saboteur should only be used as a counter to a meta that is full of decks that are reliant on their Hero Powers. Under normal circumstances there will usually be better 3 Mana options for your deck.
Saboteur is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?