Table of Contents
Salty Dog is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Salty Dog is a new addition to the Pirate set in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although it has an extremely high attack stat for its Mana cost, the health is very low, which leaves it open to easy removal. You can compare Salty Dog to a card like Core Hound, which looks appealing to some new players due to its high attack, but it is often unable to make an attack due to how fragile it is for the turn you play it.
2. Constructed Play
In Contructed, Salty Dog will probably only ever be useful in a Pirate synergy deck. Since there are not a huge amount of Pirates available for such a deck, you will need to take advantage of all the available options to make it work. If you are able to buff this card, or give it Stealth with Conceal or a Spare Part, then it may be able to achieve good value.
Salty Dog is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists