Salty Dog — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Salty Dog is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Salty Dog is a new addition to the Pirate set in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although it has an extremely high attack stat for its Mana cost, the health is very low, which leaves it open to easy removal. You can compare Salty Dog to a card like Core Hound, which looks appealing to some new players due to its high attack, but it is often unable to make an attack due to how fragile it is for the turn you play it.
In Contructed, Salty Dog will probably only ever be useful in a Pirate synergy deck. Since there are not a huge amount of Pirates available for such a deck, you will need to take advantage of all the available options to make it work. If you are able to buff this card, or give it Stealth with Conceal or a Spare Part, then it may be able to achieve good value.
Salty Dog is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend