Salty Dog — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Salty Dog is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Salty Dog is a new addition to the Pirate set in Goblins vs Gnomes. Although it has an extremely high attack stat for its Mana cost, the health is very low, which leaves it open to easy removal. You can compare Salty Dog to a card like Core Hound, which looks appealing to some new players due to its high attack, but it is often unable to make an attack due to how fragile it is for the turn you play it.
In Contructed, Salty Dog will probably only ever be useful in a Pirate synergy deck. Since there are not a huge amount of Pirates available for such a deck, you will need to take advantage of all the available options to make it work. If you are able to buff this card, or give it Stealth with Conceal or a Spare Part, then it may be able to achieve good value.
Salty Dog is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List