Scaleworm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scaleworm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scaleworm is a situational card designed to fit into Dragon decks. If the Battlecry can be triggered, a 4 Mana 5/4 with Rush is able to remove almost any other 4-drop and will often survive the trade. However, as the card is not a Dragon itself, it can be a liability due to its asymmetric synergy.
Scaleworm can be considered as a removal tool for any Constructed deck revolving around Dragon synergies.
In Arena, Scaleworm is an average card. It should be considered a 4/4 minion for 4 Mana as it is incredibly difficult to pull off consistent Dragon synergy with an Arena deck.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck