Scaleworm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scaleworm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scaleworm is a situational card designed to fit into Dragon decks. If the Battlecry can be triggered, a 4 Mana 5/4 with Rush is able to remove almost any other 4-drop and will often survive the trade. However, as the card is not a Dragon itself, it can be a liability due to its asymmetric synergy.
Scaleworm can be considered as a removal tool for any Constructed deck revolving around Dragon synergies.
In Arena, Scaleworm is an average card. It should be considered a 4/4 minion for 4 Mana as it is incredibly difficult to pull off consistent Dragon synergy with an Arena deck.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck