Scaleworm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scaleworm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scaleworm is a situational card designed to fit into Dragon decks. If the Battlecry can be triggered, a 4 Mana 5/4 with Rush is able to remove almost any other 4-drop and will often survive the trade. However, as the card is not a Dragon itself, it can be a liability due to its asymmetric synergy.
Scaleworm can be considered as a removal tool for any Constructed deck revolving around Dragon synergies.
In Arena, Scaleworm is an average card. It should be considered a 4/4 minion for 4 Mana as it is incredibly difficult to pull off consistent Dragon synergy with an Arena deck.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge