Scaleworm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scaleworm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Scaleworm is a situational card designed to fit into Dragon decks. If the Battlecry can be triggered, a 4 Mana 5/4 with Rush is able to remove almost any other 4-drop and will often survive the trade. However, as the card is not a Dragon itself, it can be a liability due to its asymmetric synergy.
2. Constructed Play
Scaleworm can be considered as a removal tool for any Constructed deck revolving around Dragon synergies.
In Arena, Scaleworm is an average card. It should be considered a 4/4 minion for 4 Mana as it is incredibly difficult to pull off consistent Dragon synergy with an Arena deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild