Scorp-o-matic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scorp-o-matic is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Scorp-o-matic is an interesting card in that it has synergy with many cards, and if it can activate its Battlecry effect on a regular basis, can be very valuable. On the occasions where the Scorp-o-matic does not activate its Battlecry, it is terrible. This means that any deck containing the card needs to have targets of its own so that the downside is mitigated.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Scorp-o-matic is good against many early-game cards. It is also extremely good against Doomsayer. Decks which include Scorp-o-matic will usually include targets of their own, to make sure that the Battlecry is never wasted. Devilsaur Egg is one such target, and synergy with Aldor Peacekeeper is also an option.
In Arena, Scorp-o-matic is a mediocre card. In games where it gets to activate its ability early, it will perform very well. However, in the games where it either uses the ability late-game or not at all, Scorp-o-matic will be a wasted card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter