Scorp-o-matic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scorp-o-matic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scorp-o-matic is an interesting card in that it has synergy with many cards, and if it can activate its Battlecry effect on a regular basis, can be very valuable. On the occasions where the Scorp-o-matic does not activate its Battlecry, it is terrible. This means that any deck containing the card needs to have targets of its own so that the downside is mitigated.
In Constructed play, Scorp-o-matic is good against many early-game cards. It is also extremely good against Doomsayer. Decks which include Scorp-o-matic will usually include targets of their own, to make sure that the Battlecry is never wasted. Devilsaur Egg is one such target, and synergy with Aldor Peacekeeper is also an option.
In Arena, Scorp-o-matic is a mediocre card. In games where it gets to activate its ability early, it will perform very well. However, in the games where it either uses the ability late-game or not at all, Scorp-o-matic will be a wasted card.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?