Scorp-o-matic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scorp-o-matic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scorp-o-matic is an interesting card in that it has synergy with many cards, and if it can activate its Battlecry effect on a regular basis, can be very valuable. On the occasions where the Scorp-o-matic does not activate its Battlecry, it is terrible. This means that any deck containing the card needs to have targets of its own so that the downside is mitigated.
In Constructed play, Scorp-o-matic is good against many early-game cards. It is also extremely good against Doomsayer. Decks which include Scorp-o-matic will usually include targets of their own, to make sure that the Battlecry is never wasted. Devilsaur Egg is one such target, and synergy with is also an option.
In Arena, Scorp-o-matic is a mediocre card. In games where it gets to activate its ability early, it will perform very well. However, in the games where it either uses the ability late-game or not at all, Scorp-o-matic will be a wasted card.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens