Scorp-o-matic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scorp-o-matic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scorp-o-matic is an interesting card in that it has synergy with many cards, and if it can activate its Battlecry effect on a regular basis, can be very valuable. On the occasions where the Scorp-o-matic does not activate its Battlecry, it is terrible. This means that any deck containing the card needs to have targets of its own so that the downside is mitigated.
In Constructed play, Scorp-o-matic is good against many early-game cards. It is also extremely good against Devilsaur Egg is one such target, and synergy with is also an option.. Decks which include Scorp-o-matic will usually include targets of their own, to make sure that the Battlecry is never wasted.
In Arena, Scorp-o-matic is a mediocre card. In games where it gets to activate its ability early, it will perform very well. However, in the games where it either uses the ability late-game or not at all, Scorp-o-matic will be a wasted card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards