Scorp-o-matic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scorp-o-matic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scorp-o-matic is an interesting card in that it has synergy with many cards, and if it can activate its Battlecry effect on a regular basis, can be very valuable. On the occasions where the Scorp-o-matic does not activate its Battlecry, it is terrible. This means that any deck containing the card needs to have targets of its own so that the downside is mitigated.
In Constructed play, Scorp-o-matic is good against many early-game cards. It is also extremely good against Doomsayer. Decks which include Scorp-o-matic will usually include targets of their own, to make sure that the Battlecry is never wasted. Devilsaur Egg is one such target, and synergy with Aldor Peacekeeper is also an option.
In Arena, Scorp-o-matic is a mediocre card. In games where it gets to activate its ability early, it will perform very well. However, in the games where it either uses the ability late-game or not at all, Scorp-o-matic will be a wasted card.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide