Scorp-o-matic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scorp-o-matic is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Scorp-o-matic is an interesting card in that it has synergy with many cards, and if it can activate its Battlecry effect on a regular basis, can be very valuable. On the occasions where the Scorp-o-matic does not activate its Battlecry, it is terrible. This means that any deck containing the card needs to have targets of its own so that the downside is mitigated.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Scorp-o-matic is good against many early-game cards. It is also extremely good against Doomsayer. Decks which include Scorp-o-matic will usually include targets of their own, to make sure that the Battlecry is never wasted. Devilsaur Egg is one such target, and synergy with Aldor Peacekeeper is also an option.
In Arena, Scorp-o-matic is a mediocre card. In games where it gets to activate its ability early, it will perform very well. However, in the games where it either uses the ability late-game or not at all, Scorp-o-matic will be a wasted card.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game