Sharkfin Fan — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sharkfin Fan is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sharkfin Fan is a cheap Pirate minion that is able to populate the board if weapon attacks are used consistently. Due to the summoned Pirates being very weak, the card is best when used in combination with other cards, such as Southsea Captain or Cannon Barrage.
In Constructed, Sharkfin Fan occasionally sees play in Pirate Rogue decks due to easy weapon access from the Dagger Mastery Hero Power.
In Arena, Sharkfin Fan is a fairly underwhelming card and will be a 2 Mana 2/2 in most situations. However, the card is particularly strong for Rogues specifically due to the Dagger Mastery Hero Power.
Decks with Sharkfin Fan
Wild Pirate Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|9,380||Feb 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge