Sharkfin Fan — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sharkfin Fan is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sharkfin Fan is a cheap Pirate minion that is able to populate the board if weapon attacks are used consistently. Due to the summoned Pirates being very weak, the card is best when used in combination with other cards, such as Cannon Barrage.or
In Constructed, Sharkfin Fan occasionally sees play in Pirate Rogue decks due to easy weapon access from theHero Power.
In Arena, Sharkfin Fan is a fairly underwhelming card and will be a 2 Mana 2/2 in most situations. However, the card is particularly strong for Rogues specifically due to theHero Power.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck