Sharkfin Fan — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sharkfin Fan is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sharkfin Fan is a cheap Pirate minion that is able to populate the board if weapon attacks are used consistently. Due to the summoned Pirates being very weak, the card is best when used in combination with other cards, such as Cannon Barrage.or
In Constructed, Sharkfin Fan occasionally sees play in Pirate Rogue decks due to easy weapon access from theHero Power.
In Arena, Sharkfin Fan is a fairly underwhelming card and will be a 2 Mana 2/2 in most situations. However, the card is particularly strong for Rogues specifically due to theHero Power.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List