Cannon Barrage — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cannon Barrage is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cannon Barrage is an extremely powerful damage tool capable of huge amounts of burst damage. Although Pirates are not known for their ability to flood the board, Cannon Barrage is an effective tool at clearing the board and dealing moderate burst damage with just a small number of Pirates in play.
In Constructed, Cannon Barrage is a card that is heavily reliant on Pirates synergies and is only used in Rogue decks fully committed to using Pirates.
In Arena, Cannon Barrage is a terrible card. It requires putting multiple Pirates into your deck, which are very bad in Arena overall. Even if you do draft enough Pirates, it is unlikely you will ever have enough in play at once for Cannon Barrage to provide a reasonable amount of value.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck