Cannon Barrage — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cannon Barrage is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cannon Barrage is an extremely powerful damage tool capable of huge amounts of burst damage. Although Pirates are not known for their ability to flood the board, Cannon Barrage is an effective tool at clearing the board and dealing moderate burst damage with just a small number of Pirates in play.
In Constructed, Cannon Barrage is a card that is heavily reliant on Pirates synergies and is only used in Rogue decks fully committed to using Pirates.
In Arena, Cannon Barrage is a terrible card. It requires putting multiple Pirates into your deck, which are very bad in Arena overall. Even if you do draft enough Pirates, it is unlikely you will ever have enough in play at once for Cannon Barrage to provide a reasonable amount of value.
Decks with Cannon Barrage
Wild Pirate Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|9,380||Feb 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide