Cannon Barrage — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cannon Barrage is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cannon Barrage is an extremely powerful damage tool capable of huge amounts of burst damage. Although Pirates are not known for their ability to flood the board, Cannon Barrage is an effective tool at clearing the board and dealing moderate burst damage with just a small number of Pirates in play.
In Constructed, Cannon Barrage is a card that is heavily reliant on Pirates synergies and is only used in Rogue decks fully committed to using Pirates.
In Arena, Cannon Barrage is a terrible card. It requires putting multiple Pirates into your deck, which are very bad in Arena overall. Even if you do draft enough Pirates, it is unlikely you will ever have enough in play at once for Cannon Barrage to provide a reasonable amount of value.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck