Shieldbearer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shieldbearer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shieldbearer can be a misleading card for new players. The idea of such a cheap Taunt minion that can protect you in the early game is very attractive for the inexperienced, but since it has no power, it will have no impact on your opponent's minions and often lead to you being overwhelmed.
Shieldbearer was used historically in some decks with early board flood strategies since it protected your early minions and allowed to you to develop a board. However, as Hearthstone has received several expansions, more early game cards of higher quality have been released, and Shieldbearer very rarely sees play.
Shieldbearer is an extremely poor choice in Arena. Your opponent will simply push through it with their first 1 or 2 minions and leave you at a significant disadvantage on the board.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List