Shieldbearer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shieldbearer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shieldbearer can be a misleading card for new players. The idea of such a cheap Taunt minion that can protect you in the early game is very attractive for the inexperienced, but since it has no power, it will have no impact on your opponent's minions and often lead to you being overwhelmed.
Shieldbearer was used historically in some decks with early board flood strategies since it protected your early minions and allowed to you to develop a board. However, as Hearthstone has received several expansions, more early game cards of higher quality have been released, and Shieldbearer very rarely sees play.
Shieldbearer is an extremely poor choice in Arena. Your opponent will simply push through it with their first 1 or 2 minions and leave you at a significant disadvantage on the board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck