Shieldbearer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shieldbearer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shieldbearer can be a misleading card for new players. The idea of such a cheap Taunt minion that can protect you in the early game is very attractive for the inexperienced, but since it has no power, it will have no impact on your opponent's minions and often lead to you being overwhelmed.
Shieldbearer was used historically in some decks with early board flood strategies since it protected your early minions and allowed to you to develop a board. However, as Hearthstone has received several expansions, more early game cards of higher quality have been released, and Shieldbearer very rarely sees play.
Shieldbearer is an extremely poor choice in Arena. Your opponent will simply push through it with their first 1 or 2 minions and leave you at a significant disadvantage on the board.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge