Table of Contents
Shieldbearer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shieldbearer can be a misleading card for new players. The idea of such a cheap Taunt minion that can protect you in the early game is very attractive for the inexperienced, but since it has no power, it will have no impact on your opponent's minions and often lead to you being overwhelmed.
2. Constructed Play
Shieldbearer was used historically in some decks with early board flood strategies since it protected your early minions and allowed to you to develop a board. However, as Hearthstone has received several expansions, more early game cards of higher quality have been released, and Shieldbearer very rarely sees play.
Shieldbearer is an extremely poor choice in Arena. Your opponent will simply push through it with their first 1 or 2 minions and leave you at a significant disadvantage on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists