Shieldbearer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shieldbearer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shieldbearer can be a misleading card for new players. The idea of such a cheap Taunt minion that can protect you in the early game is very attractive for the inexperienced, but since it has no power, it will have no impact on your opponent's minions and often lead to you being overwhelmed.
Shieldbearer was used historically in some decks with early board flood strategies since it protected your early minions and allowed to you to develop a board. However, as Hearthstone has received several expansions, more early game cards of higher quality have been released, and Shieldbearer very rarely sees play.
Shieldbearer is an extremely poor choice in Arena. Your opponent will simply push through it with their first 1 or 2 minions and leave you at a significant disadvantage on the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck