Silithid Swarmer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silithid Swarmer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silithid Swarmer is a very difficult card to use effectively. Even though it has above average stats for its Mana cost, even in a class that can attack with their Hero, you may not want to use a Weapon charge or a Hero Power on any particular turn, which means you run the risk of this card sitting dead on the board.
Silithid Swarmer is currently not a consideration for any high level Constructed deck.
Silithid Swarmer is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Silithid Swarmer
Cheap Magic Mirror Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 15 spells, 15 minions
|1,980||Aug 18 2016|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge