Silver Hand Regent — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Regent is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Silver Hand Regent is a card that like many of the Inspire effect cards, is quite slow. Despite this, if you are able to get repeated value out of it, it can easily spiral the game in your favour.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Silver Hand Regent can see play in an Inspire based deck in a slow Control Heavy meta. In these sorts of matchups, gaining incremental value through extra 1/1 minions can be very beneficial. However, if there is a lot of Aggro and Tempo decks in the meta, this card may prove too slow.
Silver Hand Regent is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King