Silver Hand Regent — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Regent is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Hand Regent is a card that like many of the Inspire effect cards, is quite slow. Despite this, if you are able to get repeated value out of it, it can easily spiral the game in your favour.
In Constructed, Silver Hand Regent can see play in an Inspire based deck in a slow Control Heavy meta. In these sorts of matchups, gaining incremental value through extra 1/1 minions can be very beneficial. However, if there is a lot of Aggro and Tempo decks in the meta, this card may prove too slow.
Silver Hand Regent is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck