Silver Hand Regent — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Regent is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Hand Regent is a card that like many of the Inspire effect cards, is quite slow. Despite this, if you are able to get repeated value out of it, it can easily spiral the game in your favour.
In Constructed, Silver Hand Regent can see play in an Inspire based deck in a slow Control Heavy meta. In these sorts of matchups, gaining incremental value through extra 1/1 minions can be very beneficial. However, if there is a lot of Aggro and Tempo decks in the meta, this card may prove too slow.
Silver Hand Regent is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List