Silver Hand Regent — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Regent is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Hand Regent is a card that like many of the Inspire effect cards, is quite slow. Despite this, if you are able to get repeated value out of it, it can easily spiral the game in your favour.
In Constructed, Silver Hand Regent can see play in an Inspire based deck in a slow Control Heavy meta. In these sorts of matchups, gaining incremental value through extra 1/1 minions can be very beneficial. However, if there is a lot of Aggro and Tempo decks in the meta, this card may prove too slow.
Silver Hand Regent is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike