Silver Hand Regent — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Regent is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Hand Regent is a card that like many of the Inspire effect cards, is quite slow. Despite this, if you are able to get repeated value out of it, it can easily spiral the game in your favour.
In Constructed, Silver Hand Regent can see play in an Inspire based deck in a slow Control Heavy meta. In these sorts of matchups, gaining incremental value through extra 1/1 minions can be very beneficial. However, if there is a lot of Aggro and Tempo decks in the meta, this card may prove too slow.
Silver Hand Regent is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards