Silverback Patriarch — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silverback Patriarch is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silverback Patriarch is a very weak minion. Although the Taunt ability can be appealing to new players, its attack value is too low to effectively trade with opposing minions. This means that although it may delay your opponent for a turn or two, they will still gain a board advantage, since their minions will not die as they remove your Silverback Patriarch.
Silverback Patriarch is never seen in high level Constructed play, nor should it be included as a low-budget option. It is simply too weak to effectively fight from the board, and the Taunt ability does very little to progress the game in your favour.
Silverback Patriarch is equally weak in Arena as it is in Constructed, and should generally be avoided at all costs.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck