Silverback Patriarch — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silverback Patriarch is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silverback Patriarch is a very weak minion. Although the Taunt ability can be appealing to new players, its attack value is too low to effectively trade with opposing minions. This means that although it may delay your opponent for a turn or two, they will still gain a board advantage, since their minions will not die as they remove your Silverback Patriarch.
Silverback Patriarch is never seen in high level Constructed play, nor should it be included as a low-budget option. It is simply too weak to effectively fight from the board, and the Taunt ability does very little to progress the game in your favour.
Silverback Patriarch is equally weak in Arena as it is in Constructed, and should generally be avoided at all costs.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck