Silverback Patriarch — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silverback Patriarch is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silverback Patriarch is a very weak minion. Although the Taunt ability can be appealing to new players, its attack value is too low to effectively trade with opposing minions. This means that although it may delay your opponent for a turn or two, they will still gain a board advantage, since their minions will not die as they remove your Silverback Patriarch.
Silverback Patriarch is never seen in high level Constructed play, nor should it be included as a low-budget option. It is simply too weak to effectively fight from the board, and the Taunt ability does very little to progress the game in your favour.
Silverback Patriarch is equally weak in Arena as it is in Constructed, and should generally be avoided at all costs.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck