Silverback Patriarch — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silverback Patriarch is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silverback Patriarch is a very weak minion. Although the Taunt ability can be appealing to new players, its attack value is too low to effectively trade with opposing minions. This means that although it may delay your opponent for a turn or two, they will still gain a board advantage, since their minions will not die as they remove your Silverback Patriarch.
Silverback Patriarch is never seen in high level Constructed play, nor should it be included as a low-budget option. It is simply too weak to effectively fight from the board, and the Taunt ability does very little to progress the game in your favour.
Silverback Patriarch is equally weak in Arena as it is in Constructed, and should generally be avoided at all costs.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck