Silverback Patriarch — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silverback Patriarch is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silverback Patriarch is a very weak minion. Although the Taunt ability can be appealing to new players, its attack value is too low to effectively trade with opposing minions. This means that although it may delay your opponent for a turn or two, they will still gain a board advantage, since their minions will not die as they remove your Silverback Patriarch.
Silverback Patriarch is never seen in high level Constructed play, nor should it be included as a low-budget option. It is simply too weak to effectively fight from the board, and the Taunt ability does very little to progress the game in your favour.
Silverback Patriarch is equally weak in Arena as it is in Constructed, and should generally be avoided at all costs.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck