Silvermoon Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silvermoon Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silvermoon Guardian may seem powerful, as it can potentially do a 2-for-1 trade, however in most cases, the Divine Shield will be consumed by the first source of damage or by a Hero Power, and you will be left with a rather bad minion for its cost.
Silvermoon Guardian does not offer a significant enough presence on the board to justify inclusion in Constructed. Since the 4-drop slot is so competitive, cards like Chillwind Yeti, Piloted Shredder, or Sen'jin Shieldmasta will be more appropriate for your deck, depending on its style.
Silvermoon Guardian is outclassed by many 4-drop minions in the Arena. However, it can still function as a reasonable pick late in the draft if you are short on 4 Mana options.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide