Silvermoon Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silvermoon Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silvermoon Guardian may seem powerful, as it can potentially do a 2-for-1 trade, however in most cases, the Divine Shield will be consumed by the first source of damage or by a Hero Power, and you will be left with a rather bad minion for its cost.
Silvermoon Guardian does not offer a significant enough presence on the board to justify inclusion in Constructed. Since the 4-drop slot is so competitive, cards like Piloted Shredder, or will be more appropriate for your deck, depending on its style.,
Silvermoon Guardian is outclassed by many 4-drop minions in the Arena. However, it can still function as a reasonable pick late in the draft if you are short on 4 Mana options.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge