Silvermoon Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silvermoon Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silvermoon Guardian may seem powerful, as it can potentially do a 2-for-1 trade, however in most cases, the Divine Shield will be consumed by the first source of damage or by a Hero Power, and you will be left with a rather bad minion for its cost.
Silvermoon Guardian does not offer a significant enough presence on the board to justify inclusion in Constructed. Since the 4-drop slot is so competitive, cards like Piloted Shredder, or will be more appropriate for your deck, depending on its style.,
Silvermoon Guardian is outclassed by many 4-drop minions in the Arena. However, it can still function as a reasonable pick late in the draft if you are short on 4 Mana options.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck