Table of Contents
Silvermoon Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Silvermoon Guardian may seem powerful, as it can potentially do a 2-for-1 trade, however in most cases, the Divine Shield will be consumed by the first source of damage or by a Hero Power, and you will be left with a rather bad minion for its cost.
2. Constructed Play
Silvermoon Guardian does not offer a significant enough presence on the board to justify inclusion in Constructed. Since the 4-drop slot is so competitive, cards like Chillwind Yeti, Piloted Shredder, or Sen'jin Shieldmasta will be more appropriate for your deck, depending on its style.
Silvermoon Guardian is outclassed by many 4-drop minions in the Arena. However, it can still function as a reasonable pick late in the draft if you are short on 4 Mana options.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists