Skelemancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skelemancer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Skelemancer is a situational minion that has the potential to provide excellent value. Although the minion has very poor stats, its Deathrattle ability to summon a huge minion if triggered on opponents turns is huge. There are a few ways to to ensure value from this minion, the first of which is to grant it Taunt using one of many effects available such as Defender of Argus so that opponents are unable to simply ignore the minion. Secondly, it can simply be played onto the board as insurance against AoE effects from your opponents.
2. Constructed Play
Skelemancer is a very niche card only worth considering in a select few decks that offer enough synergy. It has excellent synergy with Spikeridged Steed, making is a solid choice for Midrange Paladin decks specifically.
Skelemancer is a fairly weak card in Arena. Due to its Deathrattle effect, most opponents will ignore the card completely, resulting in as a huge loss in tempo due the poor stats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior