Skelemancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skelemancer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skelemancer is a situational minion that has the potential to provide excellent value. Although the minion has very poor stats, its Deathrattle ability to summon a huge minion if triggered on opponents turns is huge. There are a few ways to to ensure value from this minion, the first of which is to grant it Taunt using one of many effects available such as Defender of Argus so that opponents are unable to simply ignore the minion. Secondly, it can simply be played onto the board as insurance against AoE effects from your opponents.
Skelemancer is a very niche card only worth considering in a select few decks that offer enough synergy. It has excellent synergy with Spikeridged Steed, making is a solid choice for Midrange Paladin decks specifically.
Skelemancer is a fairly weak card in Arena. Due to its Deathrattle effect, most opponents will ignore the card completely, resulting in as a huge loss in tempo due the poor stats.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike