Skelemancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skelemancer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Skelemancer is a situational minion that has the potential to provide excellent value. Although the minion has very poor stats, its Deathrattle ability to summon a huge minion if triggered on opponents turns is huge. There are a few ways to to ensure value from this minion, the first of which is to grant it Taunt using one of many effects available such as Defender of Argus so that opponents are unable to simply ignore the minion. Secondly, it can simply be played onto the board as insurance against AoE effects from your opponents.
2. Constructed Play
Skelemancer is a very niche card only worth considering in a select few decks that offer enough synergy. It has excellent synergy with Spikeridged Steed, making is a solid choice for Midrange Paladin decks specifically.
Skelemancer is a fairly weak card in Arena. Due to its Deathrattle effect, most opponents will ignore the card completely, resulting in as a huge loss in tempo due the poor stats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard