Skelemancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skelemancer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skelemancer is a situational minion that has the potential to provide excellent value. Although the minion has very poor stats, its Deathrattle ability to summon a huge minion if triggered on opponents turns is huge. There are a few ways to to ensure value from this minion, the first of which is to grant it Taunt using one of many effects available such asso that opponents are unable to simply ignore the minion. Secondly, it can simply be played onto the board as insurance against AoE effects from your opponents.
Skelemancer is a very niche card only worth considering in a select few decks that offer enough synergy. It has excellent synergy with Spikeridged Steed, making is a solid choice for Midrange Paladin decks specifically.
Skelemancer is a fairly weak card in Arena. Due to its Deathrattle effect, most opponents will ignore the card completely, resulting in as a huge loss in tempo due the poor stats.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck