Skelemancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skelemancer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skelemancer is a situational minion that has the potential to provide excellent value. Although the minion has very poor stats, its Deathrattle ability to summon a huge minion if triggered on opponents turns is huge. There are a few ways to to ensure value from this minion, the first of which is to grant it Taunt using one of many effects available such asso that opponents are unable to simply ignore the minion. Secondly, it can simply be played onto the board as insurance against AoE effects from your opponents.
Skelemancer is a very niche card only worth considering in a select few decks that offer enough synergy. It has excellent synergy with Spikeridged Steed, making is a solid choice for Midrange Paladin decks specifically.
Skelemancer is a fairly weak card in Arena. Due to its Deathrattle effect, most opponents will ignore the card completely, resulting in as a huge loss in tempo due the poor stats.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck