Spikeridged Steed — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Spikeridged Steed is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spikeridged Steed is a powerful buff Spell that makes a minion function in a similar manner to Sludge Belcher. While using it on a Silver Hand Recruit may be the easiest option, it is much more potent on stronger minions due to the huge Health value provided. The buffed minion is strong against hard removal and damage Spells, but very susceptible to cards like Silence, , and Sap.
Spikedridge Steed is a strong late-game card for Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur. Due to the huge amount of total stats provided by the card it is also a solid choice for any Midrange Paladin deck.
Spikedridge Steed is an excellent card in Arena. Providing a total of 16 stat points for just 6 Mana, it an excellent card for manipulating the board to create favourable trades.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck