Spikeridged Steed — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Spikeridged Steed is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spikeridged Steed is a powerful buff Spell that makes a minion function in a similar manner to Sludge Belcher. While using it on a Silver Hand Recruit may be the easiest option, it is much more potent on stronger minions due to the huge Health value provided. The buffed minion is strong against hard removal and damage Spells, but very susceptible to cards like Silence, Hex, and Sap.
2. Constructed Play
Spikedridge Steed is a strong late-game card for Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur. Due to the huge amount of total stats provided by the card it is also a solid choice for any Midrange Paladin deck.
Spikedridge Steed is an excellent card in Arena. Providing a total of 16 stat points for just 6 Mana, it an excellent card for manipulating the board to create favourable trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Finja Midrange Paladin Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Paladin Deck
- N'Zoth Control Paladin Deck
- Deathknight OTK Paladin Deck
- Orange's Stormwatcher Murloc Paladin Deck
- The Lich King Anyfin Secret Paladin Deck
- Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Findan's Rank #1 Legend Murloc Paladin Deck
- Kaleidosaur Paladin Quest Deck
- Mitsuhide's Top 20 Legend Midrange Murloc Paladin Deck
- Jambre's Rank 1 UK Midrange Paladin Deck
- Equality Murloc Midrange Paladin Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please