Snapjaw Shellfighter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Snapjaw Shellfighter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snapjaw Shellfighter is a great tool that can be used to protect key minions. Its pseudo-Taunt effect forces it to be killed off before any adjacent minions are able to take damage. It can be particularly useful when used in combination with powerful Taunt minions, functioning as a significant Health boost.
In Constructed, Snapjaw Shellfighter is often used in aggressive decks to help protect high-Attack low-Health minions that can inflict a significant amount of damage if they survive.
In Arena, Snapjaw Shellfighter is an excellent card. It provides great protection for friendly minions and offers a lot of freedom when making trades to wrestle away board control from opponents.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck