Snapjaw Shellfighter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Snapjaw Shellfighter is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snapjaw Shellfighter is a great tool that can be used to protect key minions. Its pseudo-Taunt effect forces it to be killed off before any adjacent minions are able to take damage. It can be particularly useful when used in combination with powerful Taunt minions, functioning as a significant Health boost.
In Constructed, Snapjaw Shellfighter is often used in aggressive decks to help protect high-Attack low-Health minions that can inflict a significant amount of damage if they survive.
In Arena, Snapjaw Shellfighter is an excellent card. It provides great protection for friendly minions and offers a lot of freedom when making trades to wrestle away board control from opponents.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck