Snapjaw Shellfighter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Snapjaw Shellfighter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snapjaw Shellfighter is a great tool that can be used to protect key minions. Its pseudo-Taunt effect forces it to be killed off before any adjacent minions are able to take damage. It can be particularly useful when used in combination with powerful Taunt minions, functioning as a significant Health boost.
In Constructed, Snapjaw Shellfighter is often used in aggressive decks to help protect high-Attack low-Health minions that can inflict a significant amount of damage if they survive.
In Arena, Snapjaw Shellfighter is an excellent card. It provides great protection for friendly minions and offers a lot of freedom when making trades to wrestle away board control from opponents.
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's