Sneaky Devil — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sneaky Devil is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sneaky Devil is a slow card that provides a reasonable boost for decks that are able to maintain a large board of minions. The Stealth effect makes it able to stick around for a long period of time for great value, however it comes with the risk of opponents immediately removing it with AoE effects.
2. Constructed Play
Sneaky Devil can be played in decks that utilise wide boards such as Zoo Warlock or Evolve Shaman.
In Arena, Sneaky Devil is an average card. The lower frequency of spells in Arena makes it more likely for Sneaky Devil to survive for a long time. However, the initial 4 Mana investment provides very little initial tempo and is a very poor play without board control.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter