Sneaky Devil — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sneaky Devil is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sneaky Devil is a slow card that provides a reasonable boost for decks that are able to maintain a large board of minions. The Stealth effect makes it able to stick around for a long period of time for great value, however it comes with the risk of opponents immediately removing it with AoE effects.
Sneaky Devil can be played in decks that utilise wide boards such as Zoo Warlock or Evolve Shaman.
In Arena, Sneaky Devil is an average card. The lower frequency of spells in Arena makes it more likely for Sneaky Devil to survive for a long time. However, the initial 4 Mana investment provides very little initial tempo and is a very poor play without board control.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck