Sneaky Devil — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sneaky Devil is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sneaky Devil is a slow card that provides a reasonable boost for decks that are able to maintain a large board of minions. The Stealth effect makes it able to stick around for a long period of time for great value, however it comes with the risk of opponents immediately removing it with AoE effects.
2. Constructed Play
Sneaky Devil can be played in decks that utilise wide boards such as Zoo Warlock or Evolve Shaman.
In Arena, Sneaky Devil is an average card. The lower frequency of spells in Arena makes it more likely for Sneaky Devil to survive for a long time. However, the initial 4 Mana investment provides very little initial tempo and is a very poor play without board control.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild