Sneaky Devil — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sneaky Devil is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sneaky Devil is a slow card that provides a reasonable boost for decks that are able to maintain a large board of minions. The Stealth effect makes it able to stick around for a long period of time for great value, however it comes with the risk of opponents immediately removing it with AoE effects.
Sneaky Devil can be played in decks that utilise wide boards such as Zoo Warlock or Evolve Shaman.
In Arena, Sneaky Devil is an average card. The lower frequency of spells in Arena makes it more likely for Sneaky Devil to survive for a long time. However, the initial 4 Mana investment provides very little initial tempo and is a very poor play without board control.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck