Sneaky Devil — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sneaky Devil is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sneaky Devil is a slow card that provides a reasonable boost for decks that are able to maintain a large board of minions. The Stealth effect makes it able to stick around for a long period of time for great value, however it comes with the risk of opponents immediately removing it with AoE effects.
Sneaky Devil can be played in decks that utilise wide boards such as Zoo Warlock or Evolve Shaman.
In Arena, Sneaky Devil is an average card. The lower frequency of spells in Arena makes it more likely for Sneaky Devil to survive for a long time. However, the initial 4 Mana investment provides very little initial tempo and is a very poor play without board control.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List