Southsea Captain — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Captain is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Captain is a fairly unspectacular minion in most situations. Its weak stats often make it a liability, but it is a great choice when you are able to keep Pirates on the board which are able to immediately benefit from the buff Southsea Captain provides.
Pirate decks are commonly seen in Constructed play and Southsea Captain is a great choice for decks aiming to flood the board with cheap Pirates. Southsea Captain is regularly played in Pirate Warrior as the boost in stats can allow cheap Pirates to survive early-board clears to maintain early aggression.
Southsea Captain is a fairly average card in Arena. It will very rarely be more than a 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is acceptable value.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens