Southsea Captain — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Captain is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Captain is a fairly unspectacular minion in most situations. Its weak stats often make it a liability, but it is a great choice when you are able to keep Pirates on the board which are able to immediately benefit from the buff Southsea Captain provides.
Pirate decks are commonly seen in Constructed play and Southsea Captain is a great choice for decks aiming to flood the board with cheap Pirates. Southsea Captain is regularly played in Pirate Warrior as the boost in stats can allow cheap Pirates to survive early-board clears to maintain early aggression.
Southsea Captain is a fairly average card in Arena. It will very rarely be more than a 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is acceptable value.
Decks with Southsea Captain
Wild Pirate Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|9,380||Feb 08 2019|
Wild Pirate Warrior Deck Guide 4 weapons, 5 spells, 21 minions
|6,980||Oct 01 2018|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?