Southsea Captain — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Captain is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Captain is a fairly unspectacular minion in most situations. Its weak stats often make it a liability, but it is a great choice when you are able to keep Pirates on the board which are able to immediately benefit from the buff Southsea Captain provides.
Pirate decks are commonly seen in Constructed play and Southsea Captain is a great choice for decks aiming to flood the board with cheap Pirates. Southsea Captain is regularly played in Pirate Warrior as the boost in stats can allow cheap Pirates to survive early-board clears to maintain early aggression.
Southsea Captain is a fairly average card in Arena. It will very rarely be more than a 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is acceptable value.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens