Southsea Captain — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Captain is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Captain is a fairly unspectacular minion in most situations. Its weak stats often make it a liability, but it is a great choice when you are able to keep Pirates on the board which are able to immediately benefit from the buff Southsea Captain provides.
Pirate decks are commonly seen in Constructed play and Southsea Captain is a great choice for decks aiming to flood the board with cheap Pirates. Southsea Captain is regularly played in Pirate Warrior as the boost in stats can allow cheap Pirates to survive early-board clears to maintain early aggression.
Southsea Captain is a fairly average card in Arena. It will very rarely be more than a 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is acceptable value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List