Southsea Captain — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Captain is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Captain is a fairly unspectacular minion in most situations. Its weak stats often make it a liability, but it is a great choice when you are able to keep Pirates on the board which are able to immediately benefit from the buff Southsea Captain provides.
Pirate decks are commonly seen in Constructed play and Southsea Captain is a great choice for decks aiming to flood the board with cheap Pirates. Southsea Captain is regularly played in Pirate Warrior as the boost in stats can allow cheap Pirates to survive early-board clears to maintain early aggression.
Southsea Captain is a fairly average card in Arena. It will very rarely be more than a 3/3 for 3 Mana, which is acceptable value.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards