Table of Contents
Spider Tank is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spider Tank is the first neutral 3 Mana minion to offer 3/4 stats, because of this it is an extremely high value card. Since it is also a Mech, it can also benefit from many of the Mech synergy cards that were introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Spider Tank should be included in any deck that aims to play a board control strategy based around card value. On top of this, it should also be included in a deck that looks to build on strong Mech synergy.
Spider Tank is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists