Spider Tank — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spider Tank is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spider Tank is the first neutral 3 Mana minion to offer 3/4 stats, because of this it is an extremely high value card. Since it is also a Mech, it can also benefit from many of the Mech synergy cards that were introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Spider Tank should be included in any deck that aims to play a board control strategy based around card value. On top of this, it should also be included in a deck that looks to build on strong Mech synergy.
Spider Tank is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Spider Tank
Wild Mech Mage Deck 6 spells, 24 minions
|5,960||Aug 10 2017|
Cheap Mech Mage Wild Deck 9 spells, 21 minions
|1,000||Aug 10 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!