Splitting Festeroot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Splitting Festeroot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Splitting Festeroot produces two 2/2 minions when it dies, each of which produces two 1/1s. Therefore the total stats for the card is 12/12. The card is extremely vulnerable to Silence effects and even if it does not get silenced, it takes a long time to use its value. The main use for the card is in decks which have a lot of mass buff effects.
Splitting Festeroot is not a powerful constructed card. If you wanted to make something with this card, you could try running it alongside Savage Roar or to make use of the fact that it is hard to clear up all of the minions that are created.
Splitting Festeroot is not a good card in Arena. The initial outlay of 8 Mana producing a 4/4 minion is not effective enough, despite the longer term value of the Deathrattles.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List