Splitting Festeroot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Splitting Festeroot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Splitting Festeroot produces two 2/2 minions when it dies, each of which produces two 1/1s. Therefore the total stats for the card is 12/12. The card is extremely vulnerable to Silence effects and even if it does not get silenced, it takes a long time to use its value. The main use for the card is in decks which have a lot of mass buff effects.
Splitting Festeroot is not a powerful constructed card. If you wanted to make something with this card, you could try running it alongside Savage Roar or to make use of the fact that it is hard to clear up all of the minions that are created.
Splitting Festeroot is not a good card in Arena. The initial outlay of 8 Mana producing a 4/4 minion is not effective enough, despite the longer term value of the Deathrattles.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards