Splitting Festeroot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Splitting Festeroot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Splitting Festeroot produces two 2/2 minions when it dies, each of which produces two 1/1s. Therefore the total stats for the card is 12/12. The card is extremely vulnerable to Silence effects and even if it does not get silenced, it takes a long time to use its value. The main use for the card is in decks which have a lot of mass buff effects.
Splitting Festeroot is not a powerful constructed card. If you wanted to make something with this card, you could try running it alongside Savage Roar or Bloodlust to make use of the fact that it is hard to clear up all of the minions that are created.
Splitting Festeroot is not a good card in Arena. The initial outlay of 8 Mana producing a 4/4 minion is not effective enough, despite the longer term value of the Deathrattles.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens