Splitting Festeroot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Splitting Festeroot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Splitting Festeroot produces two 2/2 minions when it dies, each of which produces two 1/1s. Therefore the total stats for the card is 12/12. The card is extremely vulnerable to Silence effects and even if it does not get silenced, it takes a long time to use its value. The main use for the card is in decks which have a lot of mass buff effects.
Splitting Festeroot is not a powerful constructed card. If you wanted to make something with this card, you could try running it alongside Savage Roar or Bloodlust to make use of the fact that it is hard to clear up all of the minions that are created.
Splitting Festeroot is not a good card in Arena. The initial outlay of 8 Mana producing a 4/4 minion is not effective enough, despite the longer term value of the Deathrattles.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck