Spring Rocket — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spring Rocket is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spring Rocket is a solid tempo tool that does damage as it enters play. It can be used to immediately remove a minion with 2 Health or less while also developing a 2/1 in the process to shift control of the board.
While Spring Rocket is a reasonable card, there are many better options available for Constructed decks.
In Arena, Spring Rocket is a good card. The ability to remove an opposing minion while also developing the board in the process is an invaluable trait for an Arena card.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior