Spring Rocket — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spring Rocket is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spring Rocket is a solid tempo tool that does damage as it enters play. It can be used to immediately remove a minion with 2 Health or less while also developing a 2/1 in the process to shift control of the board.
While Spring Rocket is a reasonable card, there are many better options available for Constructed decks.
In Arena, Spring Rocket is a good card. The ability to remove an opposing minion while also developing the board in the process is an invaluable trait for an Arena card.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge