Spring Rocket — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spring Rocket is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spring Rocket is a solid tempo tool that does damage as it enters play. It can be used to immediately remove a minion with 2 Health or less while also developing a 2/1 in the process to shift control of the board.
While Spring Rocket is a reasonable card, there are many better options available for Constructed decks.
In Arena, Spring Rocket is a good card. The ability to remove an opposing minion while also developing the board in the process is an invaluable trait for an Arena card.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?