Spring Rocket — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spring Rocket is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spring Rocket is a solid tempo tool that does damage as it enters play. It can be used to immediately remove a minion with 2 Health or less while also developing a 2/1 in the process to shift control of the board.
While Spring Rocket is a reasonable card, there are many better options available for Constructed decks.
In Arena, Spring Rocket is a good card. The ability to remove an opposing minion while also developing the board in the process is an invaluable trait for an Arena card.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck