Squirming Tentacle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Squirming Tentacle is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Squirming Tentacle is a relatively weak card. 3 Mana 2/4 is a poor stat line and even though your opponent is forced to trade into it because of its Taunt effect, most people will usually have sufficient board presence to do so effectively before turn 3.
2. Constructed Play
Squirming Tentacle is a poor card in Constructed. As the game has grown with more expansions being released, more and more 3 Mana 3/4 minions have become available which makes this card underwhelming in comparison.
Squirming Tentacle is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild