Table of Contents
Squirming Tentacle is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Squirming Tentacle is a relatively weak card. 3 Mana 2/4 is a poor stat line and even though your opponent is forced to trade into it because of its Taunt effect, most people will usually have sufficient board presence to do so effectively before turn 3.
2. Constructed Play
Squirming Tentacle is a poor card in Constructed. As the game has grown with more expansions being released, more and more 3 Mana 3/4 minions have become available which makes this card underwhelming in comparison.
In Arena, Squirming Tentacle is a mediocre card. Although it can be effective if your opponent has opened with 2 3/2 minions, it is equally poor if they have opened with 2/3 minions instead.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists