Squirming Tentacle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Squirming Tentacle is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Squirming Tentacle is a relatively weak card. 3 Mana 2/4 is a poor stat line and even though your opponent is forced to trade into it because of its Taunt effect, most people will usually have sufficient board presence to do so effectively before turn 3.
Squirming Tentacle is a poor card in Constructed. As the game has grown with more expansions being released, more and more 3 Mana 3/4 minions have become available which makes this card underwhelming in comparison.
Squirming Tentacle is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge