Squirming Tentacle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Squirming Tentacle is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Squirming Tentacle is a relatively weak card. 3 Mana 2/4 is a poor stat line and even though your opponent is forced to trade into it because of its Taunt effect, most people will usually have sufficient board presence to do so effectively before turn 3.
2. Constructed Play
Squirming Tentacle is a poor card in Constructed. As the game has grown with more expansions being released, more and more 3 Mana 3/4 minions have become available which makes this card underwhelming in comparison.
In Arena, Squirming Tentacle is a mediocre card. Although it can be effective if your opponent has opened with 2 3/2 minions, it is equally poor if they have opened with 2/3 minions instead.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please