Stoneskin Gargoyle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, these conditions are far too rare for the card to see frequent play.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with multiple buff cards to create an extremely powerful regenerating minion, it is simply too weak in isolation. Decks that rely on buff effects will prefer to include cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Stoneskin Gargoyle
Sindragosa Cheap Combo Priest Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|1,080||Aug 17 2017|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock