Stoneskin Gargoyle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, these conditions are far too rare for the card to see frequent play.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with multiple buff cards to create an extremely powerful regenerating minion, it is simply too weak in isolation. Decks that rely on buff effects will prefer to include cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Stoneskin Gargoyle
Sindragosa Cheap Combo Priest Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|920||Aug 17 2017|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists