Stoneskin Gargoyle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, these conditions are far too rare for the card to see frequent play.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with multiple buff cards to create an extremely powerful regenerating minion, it is simply too weak in isolation. Decks that rely on buff effects will prefer to include cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck