Stoneskin Gargoyle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, these conditions are far too rare for the card to see frequent play.
2. Constructed Play
Stoneskin Gargoyle is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with multiple buff cards to create an extremely powerful regenerating minion, it is simply too weak in isolation. Decks that rely on buff effects will prefer to include cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is no longer available in Arena.
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue