Stoneskin Gargoyle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stoneskin Gargoyle is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, these conditions are far too rare for the card to see frequent play.
2. Constructed Play
Stoneskin Gargoyle is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with multiple buff cards to create an extremely powerful regenerating minion, it is simply too weak in isolation. Decks that rely on buff effects will prefer to include cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
Stoneskin Gargoyle is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!