Stormwatcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormwatcher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormwatcher is a filler card from the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. It is a most expensive version of Windfury Harpy with similar stats, however it is also an Elemental, opening up the possibility of functioning as an activator for Elemental synergy decks.
In Constructed, Stormwatcher is a weak minion. As a 7 Mana minion, a much more immediate impact on the state of the board is needed for it to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Stormwatcher is a reasonable card. Due to the high Health of the minions, if is likely to stick around for multiple turns, extracting huge value from the Windfury effect.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend