Street Trickster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Street Trickster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Street Trickster is a potentially useful card in Spell-heavy decks. Its high Health value means it is likely to survive for one turn, and then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff. However, with 0 Attack, it is extremely vulnerable to being removed by your opponent's minions.
In Constructed, Street Trickster can be difficult to use, since most decks will pressure the board or have access to hard removal. If you consider Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include such as Evolved Kobold.or
Street Trickster is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List