Street Trickster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Street Trickster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Street Trickster is a potentially useful card in Spell-heavy decks. Its high Health value means it is likely to survive for one turn, and then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff. However, with 0 Attack, it is extremely vulnerable to being removed by your opponent's minions.
In Constructed, Street Trickster can be difficult to use, since most decks will pressure the board or have access to hard removal. If you consider Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include such as Evolved Kobold.or
Street Trickster is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards