Street Trickster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Street Trickster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Street Trickster is a potentially useful card in Spell-heavy decks. Its high Health value means it is likely to survive for one turn, and then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff. However, with 0 Attack, it is extremely vulnerable to being removed by your opponent's minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Street Trickster can be difficult to use, since most decks will pressure the board or have access to hard removal. If you consider Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include such as Bloodmage Thalnos or Evolved Kobold.
In Arena, Street Trickster is one of the worst cards available. It is not possible to draft enough cards to benefit from the Spell Damage, and the 0 Attack means it will offer no value if played onto the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub