Street Trickster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Street Trickster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Street Trickster is a potentially useful card in Spell-heavy decks. Its high Health value means it is likely to survive for one turn, and then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff. However, with 0 Attack, it is extremely vulnerable to being removed by your opponent's minions.
In Constructed, Street Trickster can be difficult to use, since most decks will pressure the board or have access to hard removal. If you consider Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include such as Evolved Kobold.or
Street Trickster is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens