Street Trickster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Street Trickster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Street Trickster is a potentially useful card in Spell-heavy decks. Its high Health value means it is likely to survive for one turn, and then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff. However, with 0 Attack, it is extremely vulnerable to being removed by your opponent's minions.
In Constructed, Street Trickster can be difficult to use, since most decks will pressure the board or have access to hard removal. If you consider Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include such as Bloodmage Thalnos or Evolved Kobold.
Street Trickster is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?